PDA

View Full Version : Did Brownwood lose their DC

Txbroadcaster
06-12-2012, 09:16 AM
heard he went to Brady?

BEAST
06-12-2012, 09:40 AM
heard he went to Brady?

We lost Andy Howard to Brady. Chuck Howard is still here and is still the DC. Andy was the Co-DC.

BEAST

regaleagle
06-12-2012, 10:38 AM
So is Brownwood now streamlining their staff on the defensive side of the staff? Or will they take on another Co-DC?

BEAST
06-12-2012, 10:54 AM
So is Brownwood now streamlining their staff on the defensive side of the staff? Or will they take on another Co-DC?

I am just assuming right now because I have not talked with Shipley, but its a long weird story how we even wound up with Co-DC's. I would ASSUME that there will not be a replacement.

BEAST

coachc45
06-12-2012, 02:36 PM
I am just assuming right now because I have not talked with Shipley, but its a long weird story how we even wound up with Co-DC's. I would ASSUME that there will not be a replacement.

BEAST

I'm not sure of the situation in Brownwood with the co-dc's but I am sure that both DC's coached a position. They may not hire another co-dc, but I would bet that they hire someone to coach the position that is vacated by the coach moving. Not many coaches in Texas will voluntarily drop a position on staff. They may drop a title, but they aren't going to give up a coaching slot without a fight.

pirate4state
06-12-2012, 02:42 PM
i'm not sure of the situation in brownwood with the co-dc's but i am sure that both dc's coached a position. They may not hire another co-dc, but i would bet that they hire someone to coach the position that is vacated by the coach moving. Not many coaches in texas will voluntarily drop a position on staff. They may drop a title, but they aren't going to give up a coaching slot without a fight.

word

Old Tiger
06-13-2012, 12:37 PM

BEAST

resume building

RoyceTTU
06-13-2012, 12:43 PM
resume building
If i remember correctly it had to do with one of the Howards deciding to go to Abilene Cooper, so shipley hired a replacement, then Howard decided he didn't wanna go. Or something of that nature. I can't really remember correctly

bulldog82
06-13-2012, 10:16 PM
resume building

As i've been corrected....It's called reloading!!!!!