PDA

View Full Version : Bandera SQT Pools

Matthew328
06-11-2012, 12:20 PM
http://theoldcoach.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1260&tid=155691443&mid=155691443&sid=984&style=2

bulldog82
06-12-2012, 01:47 AM
ahh, the perks of hosting your own SQT! Good luck getting out of pool B

Matthew328
06-14-2012, 10:35 AM
My picks

Pool A Winner: Bandera
Pool A Runner Up: Lago Vista

Pool B Winner: Somerset
Pool B Runner Up: Boerne

Qualifiers: Somerset and Boerne
Winner: Somerset

Cam
06-14-2012, 01:31 PM
Darkhorse is Burnet. They have a new kid at QB (Kiser) who looks like he's gonna be a good one. Let's hope he gets as tall as his dad...who's around 6'3"...Little bro Kiser (8th grader) is looking good as well. Nice throws at Burnet football camp this week.

FB-fanatic
06-14-2012, 03:37 PM
Darkhorse is Burnet. They have a new kid at QB (Kiser) who looks like he's gonna be a good one. Let's hope he gets as tall as his dad...who's around 6'3"...Little bro Kiser (8th grader) is looking good as well. Nice throws at Burnet football camp this week.

There were two QB's from Burnett repping with my sons at Air It Out earlier this week. Kiser looks about 6' right now. He throws better when he turns his cap around. ;)

We played them at Gatesville and lost by 1. Later in the the tourney, we qualified beating Brownwood, while they lost to Gatesville.

DocHoliday
06-16-2012, 09:37 PM
Pool A
winner Lago Vista 3-0
Runner up Fredericksburg 2-1

Pool B
Winner Burnet 3-0
Runner up Somerset 2-1

Semis Burnet beats Fred and Lago beats Somerset

Burnet and Lago Vista advance.

DocHoliday
06-18-2012, 08:08 AM
Good call Cam picking the dawgs, Burnet looked pretty good on offense and their defense stepped up when they had to. Kiser is one cool cat at QB, if he keeps working hard he is going to be special.

Cam
06-18-2012, 09:57 AM
Good call Cam picking the dawgs, Burnet looked pretty good on offense and their defense stepped up when they had to. Kiser is one cool cat at QB, if he keeps working hard he is going to be special.

Just hope the Kiser family stays put....heard a rumor he was moving back to West Texas (Abilene or San Angelo???).......but last I heard he's staying in Burnet. Good coach and both his boys are gonna be awesome QB's. The older one played on varsity last year as soph. WR......All my buddies kept screaming for him to play QB last season as they had seen him play QB as a freshman.....looks like he's gonna be the man for the next two years!...It'll be interesting cause Burnet has another promising QB coming up who will be a soph this year (some good competition!)
Also, little bro Drew Kiser (8th grader) is fast as all get out and throws a beautiful ball for such a young kid. Hope some day my little guy will be catchin' passes from him!........Coach Kiser, if you read the Downlow, you need to stay put you son-bitch!!!!......I'm excited about the future for Burnet with a new superintendent, a new A/D - Head Coach (Jones), and some very nice talent coming up all the way down to 7th grade...........It's time to put Burnet back on the map!!!.......

BEAST
06-18-2012, 11:08 AM
Just hope the Kiser family stays put....heard a rumor he was moving back to West Texas (Abilene or San Angelo???).......but last I heard he's staying in Burnet. Good coach and both his boys are gonna be awesome QB's. The older one played on varsity last year as soph. WR......All my buddies kept screaming for him to play QB last season as they had seen him play QB as a freshman.....looks like he's gonna be the man for the next two years!...It'll be interesting cause Burnet has another promising QB coming up who will be a soph this year (some good competition!)
Also, little bro Drew Kiser (8th grader) is fast as all get out and throws a beautiful ball for such a young kid. Hope some day my little guy will be catchin' passes from him!........Coach Kiser, if you read the Downlow, you need to stay put you son-bitch!!!!......I'm excited about the future for Burnet with a new superintendent, a new A/D - Head Coach (Jones), and some very nice talent coming up all the way down to 7th grade...........It's time to put Burnet back on the map!!!.......

Hmmmmm, so hes looking to move west. I know a great town where they'd fit right in.:thinking:

BEAST

Cam
06-18-2012, 11:49 AM
Hmmmmm, so hes looking to move west. I know a great town where they'd fit right in.:thinking:

BEAST

Dammit Beast....quit causin' trouble!......:devil: