PDA

View Full Version : How long?!

Phil C
06-11-2012, 08:11 AM
How long? How long will people still be bitter about the Miami Heat and LeBron James about the Decision? Broadcaster Jeff Van Gundy has been ranting and raving the past couple of NBA games that it is time to forgive and forget and the statue of limitations for that bitterness should be past. And of course Van Gundy rules. How long America? How long will you fail to listen to the voice of reason and get with it? Oh the shame of it all? How long?!

ctown81
06-11-2012, 09:59 AM
How long? How long will people still be bitter about the Miami Heat and LeBron James about the Decision? Broadcaster Jeff Van Gundy has been ranting and raving the past couple of NBA games that it is time to forgive and forget and the statue of limitations for that bitterness should be past. And of course Van Gundy rules. How long America? How long will you fail to listen to the voice of reason and get with it? Oh the shame of it all? How long?!

Lebron was just exciting and made that "not one, not two..." comment because he was caught up in the moment. I think he won't be forgiven to after that first one. For some reason, Americans love any excuse to dislike someone when conventional wisdom says we should move on.

Bull Butter
06-11-2012, 10:58 AM
Many people, including myself are sick to death of the 24-7 LeBron/Miami Heat coverage that ESPN provides. Stephen A Smith & Skip Bayless spend 3 hours every day arguing about LBJ/Heat. Colin Cowherd devotes nearly his entire radio show to the Heat. ESPN jumps on a bandwagon and just drives that bandwagon into the ground (Tebow). I wanted Boston to win so I could at least go 2 weeks without hearing about them. When OKC beats then in the Finals, it will not be about what Durant, Westbrook, Harden, etc... did but rather about what Miami didn't do. Just like last year

Looking4number8
06-11-2012, 12:16 PM
Many people, including myself are sick to death of the 24-7 LeBron/Miami Heat coverage that ESPN provides. Stephen A Smith & Skip Bayless spend 3 hours every day arguing about LBJ/Heat. Colin Cowherd devotes nearly his entire radio show to the Heat. ESPN jumps on a bandwagon and just drives that bandwagon into the ground (Tebow). I wanted Boston to win so I could at least go 2 weeks without hearing about them. When OKC beats then in the Finals, it will not be about what Durant, Westbrook, Harden, etc... did but rather about what Miami didn't do. Just like last year
I agree that ESPNRADIO spends way too much time on LaBron. They love to hate "The Decision". I never had a problem with it, he donated the entire proceeds to The Boys and Girls club.... Yep, that makes him a real bad guy???? It might have been bad advise but it was not a bad idea. At the time, where LaBron would end up was all anybody wanted to know or talk about. Why not let it make some money for a needy organization. I personaly dont understand the hate. I will say the "not 1, not 2.... ect" was not smart but I bet he sure regrets it... At the time, D Wade looked at him like "shut up man" Anyways I hope the heat win so people might start to shut up about it all! Either way it should be a great series!

ethsfbnut
06-12-2012, 01:09 PM
Be over it when not 1, not 2, not 3....... championships they lose.