TheDOCTORdre
06-10-2012, 12:04 AM
Pac Man just got robbed

forum_guy
06-10-2012, 12:19 AM
making up for marquez fight maybe? lol idk but that was crazy

halfnhalf
06-10-2012, 12:57 AM
Wosrt call I think I have ever seen. Watching that fight, pacman dominated. He MAYBE lost a round or two, that is it. For a sport that has already been in the cellar for a while now, this is going to be a crushing blow to the credibility of this dying sport.

Txbroadcaster
06-10-2012, 03:22 AM
making up for marquez fight maybe? lol idk but that was crazy
the Marquez fight was at least a toss up...this one was not even close

YTBulldogs
06-10-2012, 06:16 AM
It's been dead. Why Ultimate is the hot sport now days. Amazing judging or lack of in this contest.

This was way worse than the Mosley vs Del La Hoya fight in 03. Boxing is a joke and I hope the judges are banned forever. PACMAN just got screwed.

Los Owls
06-10-2012, 11:14 AM
Only in Vegas:thmbdwn:....Pacman won this one..They need to go fight the rematch in COWBOY STADIUM..The heck with Vegas....

forum_guy
06-10-2012, 05:56 PM
what if bob arum fixed the fight for his own fighter. Doing that would guarantee not fighting floyd because of a bradley rematch. Im saying this not because he would be dodging mayweather the fighter but mayweather is the only one requesting olympic style testing. Could be an easy way to dodge mayweather's requesting of testing if he really is using PED's because there wouldnt be a fight.

forum_guy
06-10-2012, 05:56 PM
not 100% accusing pacman of using but its something to think about. PED's aside pacman could have been in on the fix as well. An apparent rematch was already set for nov 10th prior to the fight.

bp80884
06-10-2012, 06:24 PM
Well all of the bantering back and forth that PacMan does about not taking fights for not getting enough money or getting in a pissing match with other promoters has come back to bite him in the butt.

Txbroadcaster
06-10-2012, 09:40 PM
Well all of the bantering back and forth that PacMan does about not taking fights for not getting enough money or getting in a pissing match with other promoters has come back to bite him in the butt.

he is not the only one..in fact imo he has done less ducking than Mayweather

bp80884
06-10-2012, 10:03 PM
he is not the only one..in fact imo he has done less ducking than Mayweather

I don't want my comments to seem like I was singling Pacq. He was one of many doing it, however he is one of the the few to feel the wrath

big daddy russ
06-11-2012, 08:53 AM
Pacquaio's a 115-lb fighter who sends 160-lb fighters to the hospital for facial reconstruction and knocks 150-pounders out cold. PED testing sound more like common sense than "ducking a fight."

You don't just go up and down in weight and knock out everyone in sight. You lose too much strength trying to make weight. If our boy's not on the juice, he's some sort of freak of nature. I'm betting on the former.

Txbroadcaster
06-11-2012, 09:01 AM
Pacquaio's a 115-lb fighter who sends 160-lb fighters to the hospital for facial reconstruction and knocks 150-pounders out cold. PED testing sound more like common sense than "ducking a fight."

You don't just go up and down in weight and knock out everyone in sight. You lose too much strength trying to make weight. If our boy's not on the juice, he's some sort of freak of nature. I'm betting on the former.

Depends on the method he used to go up..plus I would say someone would love speed and quickness going up..Power should prob improve as you try to add weight via strength training

Tejastrue
06-11-2012, 09:21 AM

Just because a guy weighs 30-40 lbs more does not make his jaw any stronger or allow him take a punch any better...at least to the head.

Txbroadcaster
06-11-2012, 09:24 AM
Depends on the method he used to go up..plus I would say someone would love speed and quickness going up..Power should prob improve as you try to add weight via strength training

meant would lose speed and quickness lol

MUSTANG69
06-11-2012, 11:24 AM
[QUOTE=forum_guy;1678269]what if bob arum fixed the fight for his own fighter.

Isn't he the promoter for both of those fighters?

rholl
06-11-2012, 11:32 AM
Boxing isnt dying....its just headed the way of professional wrestling which appears to maintain it popularity even though everyone knows its fixed!!!!!!

ctown81
06-11-2012, 11:49 AM
Boxing isnt dying....its just headed the way of professional wrestling which appears to maintain it popularity even though everyone knows its fixed!!!!!!

Professional wrestling admits it's fake and doesn't try to pass itself off as legit. I personally believe boxing is dying. With UFC's popularity, I feel this may be the begining of the end.

RoyceTTU
06-11-2012, 11:49 AM
Isn't he the promoter for both of those fighters?

Yes, which means he would be guaranteed promoter of the rematch, for both sides of the fight

MUSTANG69
06-11-2012, 12:13 PM
Yes, which means he would be guaranteed promoter of the rematch, for both sides of the fight

So, if you have the underdog pull off the offset then the rematch is that much bigger. Not saying the fight was fixed but if it wasn't then Nevada has the worst boxing judges in the world.

RoyceTTU
06-11-2012, 01:40 PM
So, if you have the underdog pull off the offset then the rematch is that much bigger. Not saying the fight was fixed but if it wasn't then Nevada has the worst boxing judges in the world.

I don't have a dog in the fight. I havn't seen the bout. But, the promoter is definetly the one to gain. I believe Mayweather has his own promoter which means a Pac vs. May fight would be half the commission. On the flip side,,,,, Pac vs May will yield more PPV sales but the math still might not work out

BwdLion73
06-11-2012, 02:16 PM
I think the pay per view is getting out of hand. I had a free Saturday night and thought I would watch until I saw the $54 bucks! I had to switch to a blended whiskey and Storge Wars re-runs. All I woke up to was "Pac Man got robbed"!

MUSTANG69
06-11-2012, 03:29 PM
I don't have a dog in the fight. I havn't seen the bout. But, the promoter is definetly the one to gain. I believe Mayweather has his own promoter which means a Pac vs. May fight would be half the commission. On the flip side,,,,, Pac vs May will yield more PPV sales but the math still might not work out

Since Mayweather is in jail I think a Pac vs May bout is on hold for some time. I think a rematch of last Saturday's fight is most likely. In fact they were saying Nov. 10 for the rematch.

forum_guy
06-11-2012, 06:22 PM

i agree 100%. I mean the guy was fighting at 130 lbs like 4 years ago. Basically he has gained roughly 17-20 of muscle mass while improving hand speed by an insane margin. There is nothing wrong with people suspecting he's using, it looks very suspicious.