PDA

View Full Version : Miami vs Boston - Game 4

Phil C
06-03-2012, 07:13 PM
Another key game tonight. Miami leads series 2-1 but would have a big advantage if they win and go up 3-1 while Boston needs to win it to even the series. I hope Boston wins because I want the Spurs to win but if not then I will want Thunder to win because KD went to UT. I don't want Miami if they win to get a big rest advantage and if they win tonight they won't since it will go to at least six games.
This is critical because even though the ESPN experts (?) think that the winner of the Western Division will win the NBA championship these two Eastern Division teams are better than they think and can play a good final series.

I do hope the Spurs can stop that two game losing streak. The ESPN experts (?) were saying the Spurs would win but now they say Thunder will win. What a fickle bunch. And if Spurs win tomorrow they will probably go back the other way. I think all of us are just about as smart as they are even though not as rich. :)

Go Boston! And if and when they win I don't care who wins this series.

zebrablue2
06-03-2012, 08:34 PM
Getting in a lot of BB before TDF and Football Phil? As an earlier post of mine, can the Spurs legs hold out 7?? If so, they will win it all.

GO SPURS!!! BTW, I cannot stand the Heat, so go CELTS!!!

Phil C
06-04-2012, 08:27 AM
Boston won a very close one 93 to 91 in OT as James and Pierce both foul out in OT. It was decided in the last second when Dwyane Wade tried an open three pointer that didn't go in. This is good for the Spurs or Thunder as now this series will go to six games and the winner won't get a long rest advantage.

orange machine
06-04-2012, 08:36 AM
Boston needs to win this series although I think they are probably done now, but I can always hope.

Farmersfan
06-04-2012, 09:37 AM
I would love to be able to say the only thing about Lebron's "not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4" speech that was really true was the NOT 1 part!!!!!