PDA

View Full Version : Region IV is UPDATED!!!!!

toby070
07-08-2002, 10:34 PM
I'll apologize in advance, I need to go in and do some cleanup, didn't spell check as well as I should have, but it's there.

Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.....

spirate_9
07-08-2002, 11:30 PM
Are you going to add a Region Outlook to the Region 4 page??

Jacket2000
07-09-2002, 12:04 AM
Damn, he just finished. Let the man be proud of it for a little while! LOL
J2K

footballgal
07-09-2002, 08:39 AM
Thanks for updating the region IV pages!

As far as your picks on district 32-AAA, of course I don't agree with it, but I see your logic behind the picks and how it looks on paper. Who knows you might be right, but having watched all the games last year and seen the returning players that will start this year I have faith that they will do very well, but I guess we will have to wait and see.

Just a suggestion, you should keep the enrollment list somewhere. It will be interesting to watch how it plays out,or if in fact it plays any role at the end of the season. Also to see where the top three teams in the district fall in either Division I or II.

Where can we e-mail you pictures, to put up in the site? I noticed it still has Jacket2000 on there.

toby070
07-11-2002, 08:04 AM
SPirate, I'll try to get a regional outlook by this weekend, I may even tweek my top 10 some.

Footballgal, you can e-mail me at

toby007@hotmail.com

make sure if you do that you put Region IV or 3A-downlow or something like that in the heading, because I get so much junk mail in my box now that I sometimes delete kinda hastily. If i can't figure out how to add them, I'll forward them to jacket. And thanks for the understanding on the picks, I've only seen in person teams that have played or scrimmaged Wimberley for teh last two years, so I have to go by hunches, and I suspect that some of my hunches will be wrong.

Good luck!