PDA

View Full Version : Lets talk baseball

rholl
06-01-2012, 10:27 AM
Robinson, saw em in Austin last yr.
West, saw em twice this yr.

Does the title go through 8 3a again this yr??

greendawg84
06-01-2012, 12:46 PM
Funny thing about West and Robinson , most of the players play summer ball together or against each other with the Buzz or Lightning out of the Waco area. Most of the time they are at the same tournaments each weekend and know each other well . Dang good baseball kids in that area year after year.

Give me Robinson for the SC.

Rabid Cougar
06-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Robinson is not the same team as it was last year. Lost most of their big hitters. They depend heavily on Hollingsworth this year. Having watched China Spring play both teams this year, West is the better overall team.

rholl
06-01-2012, 01:46 PM
Cougar...I agree West is legit...we had a spring break double header with you guys...fortunatley for us your lefty developed a blister or something in first game....as my oldest says..."he was dirty"LOL

VWG
06-01-2012, 02:46 PM
Why is it that West sucks in everything but baseball?

Rabid Cougar
06-01-2012, 03:47 PM
Why is it that West sucks in everything but baseball?

They make good kolache's too. Other than that I don't have much use for them. I enjoy the heck out of beating them and HATE to lose to them.

Rabid Cougar
06-01-2012, 03:51 PM
Cougar...I agree West is legit...we had a spring break double header with you guys...fortunatley for us your lefty developed a blister or something in first game....as my oldest says..."he was dirty"LOL

He had the "dirty" going big time last night. We just couldn't hit it to where they weren't. It was a well pitched game on both sides. Those two will see each other on the weekends for teh next several years.