PDA

View Full Version : Spurs vs Thunder - Game 3 Tonight

Phil C
05-31-2012, 04:33 PM
This is a must win for the Thunder and the experts favor them by 3 1/2 points. It should be close and they can't afford to fall behind the Spurs at 3-0. They are at home and the crowd is enthusiastic there and they are working to make adjustments. But so are the Spurs. Hopefully the refs will do a good honest job and not mess up in the last moments like last night with the no call foul against the Heat that had a big effect on the game. It would be great if the Spurs can go up 3-0 but if not they need to at least win one of these road games. It looks like the Heat are going to sweep the Celtics so we need the Spurs not to get at too big a disadvantage in rest. Hopefully the Spurs can win tonight. We will see. Go Spurs!

waterboy
05-31-2012, 04:56 PM
It'll be tough to get a win in OKC, but if anybody can do it it is the Spurs.

ogg
05-31-2012, 05:26 PM
Spurs just wear teams down, esp in the 4th quarter. They have a bench from hell and great coaching, I think those two things put them over the top.

Spurs are a good road team. We'll see how it plays out.

orange machine
05-31-2012, 08:22 PM
I just don't care at all for OKC or the Heat those two teams are the most arrogant turds.

Phil C
05-31-2012, 09:46 PM
Not looking good for the Spurs at this point. I hope they can at least make it respectable in the 4th quarter but this one looks like a loss.

Phil C
05-31-2012, 10:45 PM
Spurs got whipped 82 to 102 to put the series at 2-1. The one good thing about the win streak ending was that now there is no pressure added and SA can hopefully concentrate on winning the series and the championship. The Thunder played great while the Spurs were horrible but hopefully they can adjust and start winning. Remember the longer this series goes the more rest advantage the Heat will have and that could be critical as I think the Heat will win it in a sweep. Go Spurs! Fight Back Saturday night!

waterboy
06-01-2012, 07:48 AM
I had a feeling game 3 would go to the Thunder. I do, however, think the Spurs have superior coaching, will make adjustments and have a much better showing in game 4. I'll almost guarantee the game will be close, within 5 points either direction, in my opinion.

Phil C
06-01-2012, 07:57 AM
I had a feeling game 3 would go to the Thunder. I do, however, think the Spurs have superior coaching, will make adjustments and have a much better showing in game 4. I'll almost guarantee the game will be close, within 5 points either direction, in my opinion.

I hope so. I hope the Spurs can win it because this game is critical. I hope we don't have a repeat of the 06 Mavericks but in an earlier setting.

Farmersfan
06-01-2012, 08:49 AM
At this point it appears that the only thing the Thunder have over the Spurs is the youth and energy. But this youth is also going to be the downfall of the Thunder """AGAIN""""! Westbrook and Hardin combined could not find enough IQ to pour piss out of a boot. These guys kill every single momentum run their team manages to make. Tremendous athleticism and ability that is driven by a pea size brain almost always equals what the Thunder have plenty of. No matter how far ahead the Thunder get their opponents are not out of it because these two guys will go on a brain dead tear and have a bunch of turnovers and stupid shot attempts. Westbrook has always been a wild and out of control idiot but now Harden is looking more and more like Westbrook every day!!!! I think the Thunder are more athletic but the Spurs are smarter and better coached. Spurs in 6 games.........................

P.S. Westbrook is the Tony Romo of the NBA................:crazy1:

ethsfbnut
06-01-2012, 09:09 AM
Had to jab at Romo. Don`t really care who wins as long as the heat never wins it all.