PDA

View Full Version : Farmersville Vs Crandell

Farmersfan
05-25-2012, 09:41 PM
Just got word. Farmers win game 1 over Crandall by a score of 6-1

Horns13
05-25-2012, 11:34 PM
Was a good game...It was 1-1 going into top of 6th when the Farmers broke through with 2 out and 2 runners on..Well hit ball by Ortiz to LF but Crandall got a tough break when the LF lost the ball in the sky/lights and found it too late to get back on it...probably should have been a catch but I can tell ya the Farmers will take it. Added 3 more in top of 7th to open it up a little.

Crandall pitcher was impressive and pitched very well. Griffin pitched well for the Farmers giving up only 4 hits (3 by Ryan Long who was a beast) and k'ing 5 and walking only 1. Griffin got lots of ground ball outs tonight.

Farmers need to come out strong tomorrow in Game 2.

NastySlot
05-26-2012, 02:47 PM
Having a great season....but I thought I saw this job posted on the THSCA job board. Is the head coach retiring? If so hope the good continues for him.

Farmersfan
05-26-2012, 07:46 PM
Having a great season....but I thought I saw this job posted on the THSCA job board. Is the head coach retiring? If so hope the good continues for him.

Farmers win game #2 by a score of 14-5. I heard PG run-ruled Prosper today so the Farmers will go up against a very, very tough PG team next week for the Regional Championship! Go Farmers!!!

Nastyslot: I was told today the Coach was informed his contract would not be renewed. Don't have any other details.....

NastySlot
05-26-2012, 07:52 PM
Farmers win game #2 by a score of 14-5. I heard PG run-ruled Prosper today so the Farmers will go up against a very, very tough PG team next week for the Regional Championship! Go Farmers!!!

Nastyslot: I was told today the Coach was informed his contract would not be renewed. Don't have any other details.....

congrats on the win.....sorry to hear about the coach.

Twirling Time
05-28-2012, 06:13 PM
Sounds like the new AD/football coach is bringing in his own people. That's too bad. The seamy side of coaching.