PDA

View Full Version : A proud daddy again!!....

Cam
05-24-2012, 01:39 PM
ehhh...I don't mean like a new kid or anything like that!!...I'll leave that for G2!.......I'm gettin' too old for that.....plus, ol' Yukon Cornelius is just plain tired these days....:dispntd:
Anyway, I'm a proud dad once again as my 12 year old boy was inducted to the National Junior Honor Society last night. His lowest subject grade for the year was a 97! Followin' in his brothers footsteps!.......Saids he wants to be Valedictorian someday. I told him that was a nice goal to set but to stay focused and humble (unlike me).....Heck, about the only honor I got in high school was Valiendo-dick-torian!!!:tongue:

.....which for some reason reminds me of taco joint I saw in south Texas last weekend....best business name I've ever seen!.....
It was called (Taco-N-Madre)....classic!!

Old LB
05-24-2012, 01:43 PM
Congrats! We had a daughter inducted about two weeks ago. :cheerl:

ctown81
05-24-2012, 01:50 PM
ehhh...I don't mean like a new kid or anything like that!!...I'll leave that for G2!.......I'm gettin' too old for that.....plus, ol' Yukon Cornelius is just plain tired these days....:dispntd:
Anyway, I'm a proud dad once again as my 12 year old boy was inducted to the National Junior Honor Society last night. His lowest subject grade for the year was a 97! Followin' in his brothers footsteps!.......Saids he wants to be Valedictorian someday. I told him that was a nice goal to set but to stay focused and humble (unlike me).....Heck, about the only honor I got in high school was Valiendo-dick-torian!!!:tongue:

.....which for some reason reminds me of taco joint I saw in south Texas last weekend....best business name I've ever seen!.....
It was called (Taco-N-Madre)....classic!!

Congrats!

BwdLion73
05-24-2012, 02:00 PM
Congrats. Thats something to be proud of....keep an eye on the postman!:cool:

Cam
05-24-2012, 02:13 PM
Congrats. Thats something to be proud of....keep an eye on the postman!:cool:

I do....she's the best lookin' postman I've ever seen!!....On Saturday's, my wife wonders why I like to cut the front yard right around noon time......they say the postman always rings twice....shoot, I'd settle for one ringin'........:smoker:......just kiddin'.......just kiddin'.....

defense51
05-25-2012, 10:58 PM
Congratulations!