PDA

View Full Version : Alvarado Folks!

toddg
05-23-2012, 04:46 PM
My oldest son, who will be a freshman this year, came home from school all excited and pumped for it to all begin..he and his teamates got to go to the high school and hang out with their respective position guys from the varsity and jv..which for him was #99...got me all pumped and ready to go too! my middle son starts 7th grade football this year also! he said the varsity guys were nice..but all business..its goin to be a great year!

Gone Fishing
05-23-2012, 08:38 PM
My oldest son, who will be a freshman this year, came home from school all excited and pumped for it to all begin..he and his teamates got to go to the high school and hang out with their respective position guys from the varsity and jv..which for him was #99...got me all pumped and ready to go too! my middle son starts 7th grade football this year also! he said the varsity guys were nice..but all business..its goin to be a great year!

Don't blink or they will be Seniors before you know it, enjoy every moment of it!!

COBRAFOOTBALL
05-23-2012, 11:17 PM
My boy is a senior... Gunna be sad to see him graduate.. AT least he can say he became a celebrity with his football team while he was here.. Like Gone Fishing said.... Enjoy it and take lots of pictures.. Time will fly my friend...:cool:

GrTigers6
05-24-2012, 11:58 AM
Don't blink or they will be Seniors before you know it, enjoy every moment of it!!Yep, Because All Mine are gone after next Friday!:bigcry::helpme:

GrTigers6
05-24-2012, 12:21 PM
My oldest son, who will be a freshman this year, came home from school all excited and pumped for it to all begin..he and his teamates got to go to the high school and hang out with their respective position guys from the varsity and jv..which for him was #99...got me all pumped and ready to go too! my middle son starts 7th grade football this year also! he said the varsity guys were nice..but all business..its goin to be a great year!Enjoy these next few years and dont take anything for granted. Make every game that you possibly can because you dont get this time back.
Good luck!

rholl
05-24-2012, 12:32 PM
#99 has a bright future ahead of him... an incoming freshman would do well to model him both on the field and in the books!!! Everyone else is right...dont miss games, they tick away faster than you can believe!!

COBRAFOOTBALL
05-24-2012, 03:23 PM
Yep, Because All Mine are gone after next Friday!:bigcry::helpme:Your boy graduates? My son will be a senior..

GrTigers6
05-24-2012, 03:36 PM
Your boy graduates? My son will be a senior..Yep He will be on his way to Schreiner University in two months
Next year if I get to see a Alvarado game it will be in a striped shirt:D

COBRAFOOTBALL
05-25-2012, 09:30 AM
Yep He will be on his way to Schreiner University in two months
Next year if I get to see a Alvarado game it will be in a striped shirt:DThat would be awesome! Congrats to your son.

Gone Fishing
05-25-2012, 09:37 AM
Yep He will be on his way to Schreiner University in two months

That would be awesome! Congrats to your son.

And to you for being in a striped shirt!

defense51
05-25-2012, 12:23 PM
Somervell County Detention Center family night out program? :evilgrin:

ctown81
05-25-2012, 12:29 PM
Somervell County Detention Center family night out program? :evilgrin:

Are you guys looking at another deep run this year? I plan to make one of your games. My goal is to try to make a different game every week within 100 miles of dfw area. Then when I trash talk during playoff time I will actually know what i'm talking about instead of bluffing.

GrTigers6
05-25-2012, 12:29 PM
Somervell County Detention Center family night out program? :evilgrin::thumbsup::fnypost:
I said a striped shirt not an orange jumpsuit lol

COBRAFOOTBALL
05-25-2012, 12:58 PM
We should be pretty salty. Lots of returners and some youth that can play well..

defense51
05-25-2012, 04:20 PM
Are you guys looking at another deep run this year? I plan to make one of your games. My goal is to try to make a different game every week within 100 miles of dfw area. Then when I trash talk during playoff time I will actually know what i'm talking about instead of bluffing.
I think so, we lost some good athletes from last year but have some depth and young kids moving up that will fill some spots very well. If Cobrafootball's son picks up where he left off last year the offense will be good. The defense will have the younger players who will have to prove they can perform like last year's team, but the potential is there for a deep playoff run!