PDA

View Full Version : 30' Gorilla Stolen

AP Panther Fan
05-22-2012, 04:38 PM
Lol...I have been following the comments for a couple of days. My favorite is "last seen climbing One Shoreline Plaza" :D

http://www.caller.com/news/2012/may/21/corpus-christi-police-seek-help-finding-giant-gori/?partner=popular

44INAROW
05-22-2012, 04:50 PM
Lol...I have been following the comments for a couple of days. My favorite is "last seen climbing One Shoreline Plaza" :D

http://www.caller.com/news/2012/may/21/corpus-christi-police-seek-help-finding-giant-gori/?partner=popular

lol sometimes, the comments on newspaper stories are really funny............. keep us posted on this.. where does someone hide a 30' gorilla??

AP Panther Fan
05-22-2012, 05:15 PM
where does someone hide a 30' gorilla??

good question...maybe with all of the 8' Nutcrackers stolen last Christmas in Beeville.

The nutcracker theft made the news in a major way and I am sure the perpetrators were thinking okay, now what are we going to do with these things! The police, crimestoppers and city officials finally announced...just bring the nutcrackers back, unharmed by 6 pm tomorrow and we won't press charges. It worked.:D

MUSTANG69
05-23-2012, 08:59 AM
good question...maybe with all of the 8' Nutcrackers stolen last Christmas in Beeville.

The nutcracker theft made the news in a major way and I am sure the perpetrators were thinking okay, now what are we going to do with these things! The police, crimestoppers and city officials finally announced...just bring the nutcrackers back, unharmed by 6 pm tomorrow and we won't press charges. It worked.:D

It is my understanding that there was a dispute going on between the owners of the "Gorilla". One of the owners took the Gorilla.

AP Panther Fan
05-23-2012, 11:45 AM
It is my understanding that there was a dispute going on between the owners of the "Gorilla". One of the owners took the Gorilla.

I hope he lived in Houston. :)

BwdLion73
05-23-2012, 01:57 PM
I would check in Trent.