PDA

View Full Version : corpus christi apartments

Old Tiger
05-22-2012, 12:55 PM
What is the best bang for you buck apartments?

I came across some called Costa Tarragona that looked decent from website for a good price.

Cam
05-22-2012, 01:14 PM
So what gives Old Tiger?.....First you say you're moving to Burnet....then Brownwood.....then Reynosa.....now Corpus???......you definitely have nomadic tendencies.....are you one of them Dom People?....A hunter-gatherer perhaps?.......Do you practice pastoralism, agropastoralism, or true nomadism?......dangit man, make up your mind.....I know all about being nomadic...my dad used to move us from Houston to Dallas...then to the Valley...and back to Houston...then to Portugal.....son of a bitch!!!........enough already......

Old Tiger
05-22-2012, 01:16 PM
I never said I was moving anywhere....I'm just getting living prices/conditions in prospective towns that I would like to work in. I like to do a lot of research to know what I am getting into. Well at least not till late august early september.

AP Panther Fan
05-22-2012, 02:18 PM
What is the best bang for you buck apartments?

I came across some called Costa Tarragona that looked decent from website for a good price.

Those seem to be a good price per sq ft, but they are a bit off the beaten path. Heck, the 3 BR is cheaper than what my daughter pays for a 1 BR in Portland.:evil:

Old Tiger
05-22-2012, 02:40 PM
Those seem to be a good price per sq ft, but they are a bit off the beaten path. Heck, the 3 BR is cheaper than what my daughter pays for a 1 BR in Portland.:evil:the job I'm interested in is in Portland.

Sherwin alumina

TarponFanInNorthTexas
05-22-2012, 03:48 PM
What kind of work do you do, sir? If I may ask?

1st and goal
05-22-2012, 08:56 PM
Does everyones' car who works there turn burnt orange after a few months?