Kilgore - 964.5
Tyler Chapel Hill - 961
Henderson - 888
Gilmer - 631
Bullard - 606
Gladewater - 586
Longview Spring Hill - 506.5

Rank the district
Who is the best? 1 Gilmer , 2 Kilgore 3 henderson / Chapel winner lions/bulldogs loser hill 4 Bullard 5 Gladewater 6. Spring hill

icu812
05-16-2012, 02:27 PM
1 Gilmer , 2 Kilgore 3 henderson / Chapel winner lions/bulldogs loser hill 4 Bullard 5 Gladewater 6. Spring hill

This ^

buckeyebob
05-17-2012, 06:28 AM
We will take it but I am not so sure. Fresh & Sophs will be the back bone of the team this year. New skill positions, new QB, new offensive strategy, new attitude...smash mouth & in your face...take no prisoners

Lion70
05-17-2012, 07:05 AM
We will take it but I am not so sure. Fresh & Sophs will be the back bone of the team this year. New skill positions, new QB, new offensive strategy, new attitude...smash mouth & in your face...take no prisoners

Everybody except Bullard will have new players at key postions so any team can go from winning district to missing the playoffs.

Chillfan
05-17-2012, 10:09 AM
3A Region 2 District 16

Kilgore - 3
Tyler Chapel Hill - 1
Henderson - 4
Gilmer - 2
Bullard - 5
Gladewater - 6
Longview Spring Hill - 7

While it appears we are losing the house, Andrew Black will pick up the slack at QB (very talented kid), run game will be better than 2011, young WR's seen plenty playing time last year with injuries, Tre Allen returns at slotback and DL (kid will go D1), returning the kicker, and returning a great LB that started as sophmore. The big hole right now is olineman.

Lion70
05-17-2012, 12:06 PM
3A Region 2 District 16

Kilgore - 3
Tyler Chapel Hill - 1
Henderson - 4
Gilmer - 2
Bullard - 5
Gladewater - 6
Longview Spring Hill - 7

LOLOLOLOLOL your in for big suprise there bro

regaleagle
05-17-2012, 12:09 PM
BOB should be the watchword in this district. Beware of Bullard...BOB!!! That's all I have to say.:smoker:

Lion70
05-17-2012, 12:19 PM
BOB should be the watchword in this district. Beware of Bullard...BOB!!! That's all I have to say.:smoker:

I agree they have the most returning but lets be honest there is a difference in playing gilmer,kilgore, henderson, chapel hill, vs athens 7 chapel hill bronsboro . Dont kid yourself

Chillfan
05-17-2012, 01:45 PM
3A Region 2 District 16

Kilgore - 3
Tyler Chapel Hill - 1
Henderson - 4
Gilmer - 2
Bullard - 5
Gladewater - 6
Longview Spring Hill - 7

LOLOLOLOLOL your in for big suprise there bro

You keep saying Henderson and CH are in the same boat with losing a qb and others. I dont think CH is losing the house like you think. Did you get a chance to watch andrew black while he was at Jville?

regaleagle
05-17-2012, 02:14 PM
I guess you would have to count Black at qb for CHill as a major "recruit" for the upcoming season, allright. If he starts, which in all likelihood he will, CHill will have a leader on the field for the offense. Not sure what the CHill has returning to compliment him, or defensively, but will need PLENTY to secure one of the 3 spots for the playoffs in this district. BOB!!!:smoker:

Lion70
05-17-2012, 02:25 PM
You keep saying Henderson and CH are in the same boat with losing a qb and others. I dont think CH is losing the house like you think. Did you get a chance to watch andrew black while he was at Jville?

Yes I did and he wasn't the best and look at North Texas incoming freshman and you see yall got work to do.

Chillfan
05-17-2012, 04:08 PM
Yes I did and he wasn't the best and look at North Texas incoming freshman and you see yall got work to do.

I never said he was the best. He is a big threat on his feet as well as having a decent arm. Black did a fine job considering he started at varisty as a WR his freshmen year and started qb last year as a sophmore. He didnt have much help on the field with Jvilles lineman and WR's.

CH's rb's will be 2 juniors that will be just as good as any of the rbs from this years team. WR's rotated all season last year so they should have the shell shock over with. 4 DL returning this year also got plenty of rotation (in the playoffs) as sophmores. 2 return in the secondary and one at linebacker.

The two fastest kids on team return which are the 2 rbs.

Again, the ol will be the big question. I watched boot camp and there is some good lookin olinemen. Of course that can all change when the pads are strapped on.

I hear we have a move in from JT but dont know the details. He started for JT.

I'm not saying this team will make a state run but if they gel quick, the possibility is there.

Lion70
05-17-2012, 04:34 PM
I never said he was the best. He is a big threat on his feet as well as having a decent arm. Black did a fine job considering he started at varisty as a WR his freshmen year and started qb last year as a sophmore. He didnt have much help on the field with Jvilles lineman and WR's.

CH's rb's will be 2 juniors that will be just as good as any of the rbs from this years team. WR's rotated all season last year so they should have the shell shock over with. 4 DL returning this year also got plenty of rotation (in the playoffs) as sophmores. 2 return in the secondary and one at linebacker.

The two fastest kids on team return which are the 2 rbs.

Again, the ol will be the big question. I watched boot camp and there is some good lookin olinemen. Of course that can all change when the pads are strapped on.

I hear we have a move in from JT but dont know the details. He started for JT.

I'm not saying this team will make a state run but if they gel quick, the possibility is there.

I agree with you I didn't mean to imply that he was bad. I really hope yall make the playoffs cause it improves the chances kilgore does not lol. This district is SEC tough so I hope both of our teams are ready. Henderson will have a nice team but might not have a great of record as years past. Only time will tell and I hope we win State lol.

buckeyebob
05-18-2012, 07:26 AM

I have trouble with BOB...BUllard can't seem to get it together for football. They greeze when the see Orange & Black...always have...our last meet in '09 was 71-0...could have gone to triple digits but we called the Bux off before the half...held them to -7 yards on the gound...maybe I am wrong.

icu812
05-18-2012, 12:09 PM
BOB???? Surely you jest (and no I'm not calling you Shirley). Bullard is improving mostly because their school is growing. Bullard & Lindale ISD's are growing due to families leaving the Tyler public school system. Still though BOB don't scare anybody, especially anyone in D16. The lost badly to the good teams they played (see Athens, Mineola, CHill) They had a decent team but played in weak district and had a favorable draw in the playoffs. When you play last years Center team and then Robinson in rounds 1 & 2 you have a good chance of making to the 3rd round.

Ville-D
10-24-2012, 11:07 PM
I bet you could make one heck of an all-star team from this district, too.

regaleagle
10-25-2012, 01:28 AM
Looks like BOB at this late date is still in the hunt, huh? You could come up with a pretty darn good team using Celina and Argyle players, too...maybe throw in a few from Lone Star while you're at it. Of course, we have only a 5 team district, with Ranchview and Aubrey not really very good this season, and y'all have a SEVEN team district with maybe only one team that is not competitive this season. Not a fair fight, lol.