PDA

View Full Version : Question

Gsquared
05-11-2012, 01:48 PM
Would anyone be interested in adopting a Calico cat? My neighbor has one and I need to get rid of it because it walks all over my wifes car after I clean it. If nobody wants it then im gonna drive it to Gunter or Propser and let it loose in an open field.

Bullaholic
05-11-2012, 01:58 PM
Would anyone be interested in adopting a Calico cat? My neighbor has one and I need to get rid of it because it walks all over my wifes car after I clean it. If nobody wants it then im gonna drive it to Gunter or Propser and let it loose in an open field.

G2, did you know that 99% of Calicos are female? Take it to Deion--he's an expert on rowdy females...:D

Gsquared
05-11-2012, 02:02 PM
G2, did you know that 99% of Calicos are female? Take it to Deion--he's an expert on rowdy females...:D
Im thinking of a letter between 1 and 10, the first person that guesses it correctly gets the cat.

Cam
05-11-2012, 02:16 PM

Well G2, I'd take it off your neighbor's hands if you weren't so far away......but I'd almost feel sorry for that city kitty...see, I live in the country and my big yellow tabby is still pissed off that we cut his nuts off!!....So, he goes around beatin' the hell out of the feral cats that run around...don't get me wrong, he takes a beatin' everyonce in a while...got the scars and missing piece of ear to prove it........and, if my cat don't get your neighbor's cat, my son will!!......That boy will shoot anything for sport...Once setup shop at night with his pellet gun just to get rid of a pesky feral that would come around to eat our cat's food & pick fights....it was a hell of a shot!....May he rest in peace......:(.......see what you taught him Greendawg??...Never should've let that city boy go huntin' with you country folk!!....FYI: My boy got his first ever deer on a huntin' trip with Greendawg and his boy.
Hey wait, Greendawg might want a pussy-kitty..!!!....he loves puss n' boots!!
and while we're on the subject of cats, I must again post this famous scene by the Three Stooges:

The Scene: A professor trying to teach Curly how to read:

Prof: "Spell cat"
Curly: "Cat...K-I-T-T-Y....Pussy!"
Prof: "NO NO NO!"

:vrycnfsd:

Cam
05-11-2012, 02:18 PM
Im thinking of a letter between 1 and 10, the first person that guesses it correctly gets the cat.

I know, I know...2!!!

defense51
05-11-2012, 06:53 PM
Have you tried getting rid of wife? Problem solved!

OldNavy
05-12-2012, 05:37 PM

Stop cleaning the cat and it will probably stop walking on the car! Cats don't like being cleaned!:tisk: