Corpus Christi West Oso - 551
Orange Grove - 498

Rank the district
Who is the best?

MUSTANG69
05-11-2012, 10:19 AM
Ingleside, Rockport-Fulton, Sinton
Any order you want.

Ingleside's biggest task will be to find some receivers to replace the McHugh twins.

MustangFootball
05-12-2012, 12:48 AM
I have to say Sinton is the favorite to win district, Ingleside has 8 consecutive playoff appearances never finishing less than 2nd in district and I don't see nothing changing this year....Ingleside has most of their line coming back including Their starting QB and an explosive running back, I know they have a couple of good young receivers....I think with 7 on 7 going on they will have a pretty good idea of who will step up and be that next play maker. Ingleside did pretty good last year at 7 on 7 reaching the sweet 16 in the state tourney.

SintonFan_inAustin
06-19-2012, 12:22 PM
Sinton adding ex Cuero AD to coaching staff. Offense or Defense? His son a wide reciever? Sorry haven't kept up with the Sinton newspaper past couple of weeks.

MustangFootball
06-19-2012, 01:22 PM
Sinton adding ex Cuero AD to coaching staff. Offense or Defense? His son a wide reciever? Sorry haven't kept up with the Sinton newspaper past couple of weeks.
Sintons gonna be tough this year.

Gone Fishing
06-19-2012, 02:03 PM
I have to say Sinton is the favorite to win district, Ingleside has 8 consecutive playoff appearances never finishing less than 2nd in district and I don't see nothing changing this year....Ingleside has most of their line coming back including Their starting QB and an explosive running back, I know they have a couple of good young receivers....I think with 7 on 7 going on they will have a pretty good idea of who will step up and be that next play maker. Ingleside did pretty good last year at 7 on 7 reaching the sweet 16 in the state tourney.

Ingleside gave Wimberley all they wanted at the La Vernia tournament.

Manso/V8
06-19-2012, 04:49 PM
Ingleside gave Wimberley all they wanted at the La Vernia tournament.

7on7 is a good indicator of the QB and receivers, but leaves out the nuts and bolts of football, like running, blocking, and tackling.

MustangFootball
06-19-2012, 09:56 PM
Ingleside gave Wimberley all they wanted at the La Vernia tournament.Yeah Ingleside's QB Tristan Barajas is the real deal, a bit small but a really smart QB with a good arm and a good touch on the ball, he had big talent now he's doing it with a younger group of guys that are a lot smaller.