PDA

View Full Version : ESPN gameday coming to College Station next year?

Saggy Aggie
05-10-2012, 04:00 PM
http://www.gamedayvote.com/

A&M pulling away in the race, gonna be between the Aggies and Nebraska for who gets it

but its just a commercial. lots of students are going nuts about it. i dont really care.

EDIT: also, title should say this summer*

Old Tiger
05-10-2012, 05:12 PM
ags bragging about winning an online poll who would of thought. just be relevant and college game day will be there.

Saggy Aggie
05-10-2012, 05:18 PM
ags bragging about winning an online poll who would of thought. just be relevant and college game day will be there. which is why I said I don't care. I said a lot of ags are happy tho for whatever reason.

3adl is full of people who can't read. Smh

FB-fanatic
05-10-2012, 10:29 PM
Old Tiger - quite being a tur#. You got anything better to do than rag on the Aggies. Gettin real old...

Old Tiger
05-10-2012, 11:52 PM
Old Tiger - quite being a tur#. You got anything better to do than rag on the Aggies. Gettin real old...I just stated a fact that if there was a national championship for winning internet polls the ags would be the national champion every year.

gatordaze
05-11-2012, 08:16 AM
You get Gameday to come to your school 2 ways... win games or win contests. Aggies pick the most likely path!

oldtownag
05-11-2012, 08:21 AM
You get Gameday to come to your school 2 ways... win games or win contests. Aggies pick the most likely path!

Celina fans should not be casting any stones.

NastySlot
05-11-2012, 08:30 AM

I thought it was a contest for a commercial to be filmed on campus?

msu97
05-11-2012, 08:47 AM
Definition of irony... Aggies who complain that all UT has are t-shirt fans but yet they are leading a national poll and I can assure you not that many people have attended ATM... uuuuhhhhh, seems like they both have a ton of tshirt fans

NastySlot
05-11-2012, 08:57 AM
Definition of irony... Aggies who complain that all UT has are t-shirt fans but yet they are leading a national poll and I can assure you not that many people have attended ATM... uuuuhhhhh, seems like they both have a ton of tshirt fans

pretty sure it was all about marketing.....TexAgs, Facebook, mass emails led to same people voting over and over and over....but I guess if you want to credit t-shirt fans also go ahead.

coach
05-11-2012, 09:20 AM
and i thought atm was constantly worried about texas.....seems to me its the other way around right now....

gatordaze
05-11-2012, 09:56 AM
Celina fans should not be casting any stones.

This is a college FB thread, stay focused...

Rabid Cougar
05-11-2012, 01:41 PM
According to BearFans site all three of Baylor's fans voted for Nebraska.

Saggy Aggie
05-11-2012, 02:48 PM
Definition of irony... Aggies who complain that all UT has are t-shirt fans but yet they are leading a national poll and I can assure you not that many people have attended ATM... uuuuhhhhh, seems like they both have a ton of tshirt fans you realize that people can vote more than once?

150,000 total votes. 60+ thousand enrolled right now. If every student currently enrolled voted 2.5 times, they'd have it.

But yeah, prolly just all the t-shirt fans...

sahen
05-11-2012, 03:07 PM
According to BearFans site all three of Baylor's fans voted for Nebraska.

seems like an unnecessary barb, but while we are at it Bear fans are all busy watching their teams set a record for the most wins in the big 4 NCAA sports this year...don't have time to vote or we might miss another W...

on a side note (and one related to the topic): good for the aggies, they should have fun doing this...obviously their student body and fan base wanted it more than the others which is why ESPN made the poll, so they could find the biggest fan base who wanted to host the commercial...hope they make a good one

Rabid Cougar
05-11-2012, 04:23 PM
seems like an unnecessary barb, but while we are at it Bear fans are all busy watching their teams set a record for the most wins in the big 4 NCAA sports this year...don't have time to vote or we might miss another W...

on a side note (and one related to the topic): good for the aggies, they should have fun doing this...obviously their student body and fan base wanted it more than the others which is why ESPN made the poll, so they could find the biggest fan base who wanted to host the commercial...hope they make a good one

There was a specific thread on BearFans urging it readers to vote for Nebraska yesterday..that is not a barb. Yea Baylor is in orbit over its success this year. Enjoy it while it last. They seemed ro miss out on that one win that would have really made their year..but alas.. Baylor reverted to its normal self against A&M in football.

Roughneck93
08-30-2012, 03:22 PM
Here's the College Gameday commercial....

http://blog.chron.com/aggies/2012/08/lights-camera-aggie-action-here-is-espns-gameday-spot/

Grahamcheerdad
08-30-2012, 03:35 PM
Maybe A&M needs to win some games