PDA

View Full Version : Dark Shadows movie with Johnny Depp on Friday

ExScoop
05-09-2012, 05:11 PM
We are sure looking forward to the Johnny Depp (who plays Barnabas Collins) Dark Shadows movie on Friday
We are going to the midnight showing on Thursday at AMC at First Colony in Sugar Land.

Me and my wife even bought tee-shirts to wear to it
I was a big DS fan growing up in the 1960s and ran home to watch.

Tejastrue
05-09-2012, 08:54 PM
We are sure looking forward to the Johnny Depp (who plays Barnabas Collins) Dark Shadows movie on Friday
We are going to the midnight showing on Thursday at AMC at First Colony in Sugar Land.

Me and my wife even bought tee-shirts to wear to it
I was a big DS fan growing up in the 1960s and ran home to watch.

I watched it as a youngster but from the trailers I've seen it appears they've made into a comedy. I'm sure it will be entertaining and hope you guys have fun but I would have preferred a classic remake. I know I will see it though because I like Depp and Tim Burton films.

Txbroadcaster
05-09-2012, 11:55 PM
I watched it as a youngster but from the trailers I've seen it appears they've made into a comedy. I'm sure it will be entertaining and hope you guys have fun but I would have preferred a classic remake. I know I will see it though because I like Depp and Tim Burton films.

IMO they are doing classic..DS was so cheesy( in a great way), they are just taking the cheese a little further

ExScoop
05-12-2012, 04:27 PM
Went to the movie Friday night in Rosenberg-Johnny Depp with great one liners with laughts

Also went today in El Campo

Tejastrue
05-12-2012, 11:08 PM
Went to the movie Friday night in Rosenberg-Johnny Depp with great one liners with laughts

Also went today in El Campo

This didn't happen?

"We are going to the midnight showing on Thursday at AMC at First Colony in Sugar Land."

Tejastrue
05-12-2012, 11:11 PM
IMO they are doing classic..DS was so cheesy( in a great way), they are just taking the cheese a little further

I can honestly say... at the time I was watching it..nothing seemed cheesy. :vrycnfsd: