PDA

View Full Version : Hanging up my Hat!,( Well one of them anyway!)

GrTigers6
05-09-2012, 03:53 PM
Today is my last Athletic Booster club meeting that I have been President of for the past 5 years. It seems like yesterday when they voted me in( without me there I might add). Its been fun but I am ready to step down. My last duties will be the Sports banquet on Tuesday. Its sad but relieving at the same time!
My, how times flies when your having fun!

44INAROW
05-09-2012, 03:57 PM
Today is my last Athletic Booster club meeting that I have been President of for the past 5 years. It seems like yesterday when they voted me in( without me there I might add). Its been fun but I am ready to step down. My last duties will be the Sports banquet on Tuesday. Its sad but relieving at the same time!
My, how times flies when your having fun!
good luck with that lol our youngest graduated in 2007 - husband hasn't been on the board since then (other than past president in 2008) and he is in Victoria right now, buying all the stuff for the all sports banquet - it's one of those "he's always done it" kinda jobs........ he loves it though.. :)

GrTigers6
05-09-2012, 04:02 PM
good luck with that lol our youngest graduated in 2007 - husband hasn't been on the board since then (other than past president in 2008) and he is in Victoria right now, buying all the stuff for the all sports banquet - it's one of those "he's always done it" kinda jobs........ he loves it though.. :)LOL yeah thats the problem. They still have my number:D

regaleagle
05-09-2012, 06:31 PM
Congrats on your loyal service to the school, Gr Tiger. I'm sure you have set a standard of leadership that others can follow. You will one day look back at these years with a great deal of pride and satisfaction.

pirate4state
05-09-2012, 06:40 PM
I got away for about a year and half and I managed to get sucked back in! :eek: :D

GrTigers6
05-10-2012, 07:33 AM
I got away for about a year and half and I managed to get sucked back in! :eek: :DIm gonna try to stay away, and officiating will help but working for the school district will not.:D