PDA

View Full Version : Laugh for the day.....

Cam
05-09-2012, 02:58 PM
A family was driving behind a garbage truck when a large dildo flies out
and hits the windshield.

To hide her embarrassment the mother turns and says to her young kids,
"My what a big insect!"

To which her 7 year old says, " I'm surprised it could fly with a dick that big."

:crazy1:

Dang....is football season here yet? My incoming 7th grader came home all excited cause he got his helmet sized and picked out already.....

bigwood33
05-09-2012, 03:32 PM
Sure wish I had a 7th grader...the last one I had graduates HS in a couple of weeks.

Cam
05-09-2012, 03:41 PM
Sure wish I had a 7th grader...the last one I had graduates HS in a couple of weeks.

Know exactly how you're feelin' Bigwood33....my older boy gradu-macated in 2011 and man that was tough.....goes by fast don't it?.......This will be my last go-around....:(.....guess I'll be looking for a really good rockin' chair soon.......

defense51
05-09-2012, 04:53 PM
A family was driving behind a garbage truck when a large dildo flies out
and hits the windshield.

To hide her embarrassment the mother turns and says to her young kids,
"My what a big insect!"

To which her 7 year old says, " I'm surprised it could fly with a dick that big."

:crazy1:

Dang....is football season here yet? My incoming 7th grader came home all excited cause he got his helmet sized and picked out already.....

Maybe it was a cockroach?

Cam
05-10-2012, 09:20 AM
Maybe it was a cockroach?

You might be on to something there defense51.....a recent report out of Africa (where else?) shows that a team of paleontologists from South Africa's University of the Witwatersrand found cockroach fossils next to what the paleontologists believed were early man grinding tools. Turns out they were "grinding tools", but further studies concluded they belonged to the cockroaches....cause like paleontologist Dr. Lee Berger said, "Everybody needs lovin'!".....end of story......:doh: