PDA

View Full Version : I know it's late and all...

TarponFanInNorthTexas
05-09-2012, 02:26 AM
I am on my way to Austin going on a route I've personally never used before. Going up Hwy. 71. I'll be driving through La Grange (I think?) for the first time. So howdy to y'all La Grange folks!

Reason why I'm doing this at this hour? I'm traveling to Los Angeles today. The lowest fare I could get out of Houston was around $900. But if I fly out of Austin Bergstrom, the fare drops down to $210!

So is pulling an all-nighter and driving from Houston to Austin worth the $700 savings? Damn right it's worth it!!

44INAROW
05-09-2012, 08:26 AM
I am on my way to Austin going on a route I've personally never used before. Going up Hwy. 71. I'll be driving through La Grange (I think?) for the first time. So howdy to y'all La Grange folks!

Reason why I'm doing this at this hour? I'm traveling to Los Angeles today. The lowest fare I could get out of Houston was around $900. But if I fly out of Austin Bergstrom, the fare drops down to $210!

So is pulling an all-nighter and driving from Houston to Austin worth the $700 savings? Damn right it's worth it!!
have fun :) we book out of Austin if at all possible.. traffic is no problem and the prices seem cheaper than SA and Houston

Old Green
05-09-2012, 08:59 AM

So is pulling an all-nighter and driving from Houston to Austin worth the $700 savings? Damn right it's worth it!!It's worth it and the airport is easy to get to. Have a great trip !