05-08-2012, 12:08 PM
Drive to Marble Falls and eat at Bluebonnet Cafe

Storms is good as well.

msu97
05-08-2012, 12:32 PM
The Maxican...

Cam
05-08-2012, 12:39 PM
I'm probably too late....but if you like Mexican there's a little hole in the wall that's my favorite. Called Juanes on Hwy 29 going west of 281. It's on the right.
The Maxican is good too. It's on 281 south of town on the left.
Crazy Gals Cafe (almost next to Juanes) just moved to Burnet from Bertram. Never been there but it's always jam packed. Hear it's really good. But what the hell do Burnet folks know bout food anyways????......We'll cook up road kill if we can!
Then there's my place for some awesome homemade stuffed bell peppers. Stuffed with meat, cheese, onions, potatoes, etc...nothin' like you've ever had for sure...mmmm........but, I'm not home right now so you'll have to forewarn me and maybe catch me next time around.....Sorry...
What brings you to Burnet anyway? ....Beware of Greendawg! He's always eyeing strangers......

BaseballUmp
05-08-2012, 12:40 PM
I'm too pissed to eat now, just had a blowout in the rain lol

BaseballUmp
05-08-2012, 12:41 PM
I'm probably too late....but if you like Mexican there's a little hole in the wall that's my favorite. Called Juanes on Hwy 29 going west of 281. It's on the right.
Crazy Gals Cafe (almost next to Juanes) just moved to Burnet from Bertram. Never been there but it's always jam packed. Hear it's really good. But what the hell do Burnet folks know bout food anyways????......We'll cook up road kill if we can!
Then there's my place for some awesome homemade stuffed bell peppers. Stuffed with meat, cheese, onions, potatoes, etc...nothin' like you've ever had for sure...mmmm........but, I'm not home right now so you'll have to forewarn me and maybe catch me next time around.....Sorry...
What brings you to Burnet anyway? ....Beware of Greendawg! He's always eyeing strangers......

Had to come drop off some stuff for the maintanence director at the school

Old Tiger
05-08-2012, 12:48 PM
What brings you to Burnet anyway? ....Beware of Greendawg! He's always eyeing strangers......What was that cafe near the train station? Is that still open?

Cam
05-08-2012, 12:55 PM
What was that cafe near the train station? Is that still open?

Yep, guess they moved just to piss off Greendawg!......Always wanted to go there but never have. They moved to Burnet and setup shop at the old Mr. Gatti's.....

Ya know Tiger, that video clip really throws off my thinkin'.....If it weren't for that gal's smile, I would've thought she's tryin' to work out a bothersome dingleberry.....:crazy1:

Old Tiger
05-08-2012, 01:01 PM
Yep, guess they moved just to piss off Greendawg!......Always wanted to go there but never have. They moved to Burnet and setup shop at the old Mr. Gatti's.....

Ya know Tiger, that video clip really throws off my thinkin'.....If it weren't for that gal's smile, I would've thought she's tryin' to work out a bothersome dingleberry.....:crazy1:Eiffel tower bro

greendawg84
05-08-2012, 01:04 PM

Ya know Tiger, that video clip really throws off my thinkin'.....If it weren't for that gal's smile, I would've thought she's tryin' to work out a bothersome dingleberry.....:crazy1:

They actually like me there ! ( I know the cook at Crazy Gals and she fits the name well ) They did have good food when they were in Bertram , have not eaten there since they moved.

Maxican is the best in Burnet , not sure they are open on Tuesday though. Ifin they aint you are stuck with Storms ( get the Storms Special ) .

Cam = :vrycnfsd:

Cam
05-08-2012, 01:10 PM
Eiffel tower bro

I don't eiffel with nobody...and like George T. used to sing, "I drink alone" too.......maybe Greendawg can help you out......:tisk:

greendawg84
05-08-2012, 01:15 PM
I don't eiffel with nobody...and like George T. used to sing, "I drink alone" too.......maybe Greendawg can help you out......:tisk:

Dude , I didnt eiffel nobody , least not that I can remember ! :D

Cam
05-08-2012, 01:15 PM
Greendawg said: "have not eaten there since they moved."

Well I would hope not Greendawg!.......otherwise, you'd still be sittin' in an empty building waitin' for service!!.....:D

greendawg84
05-08-2012, 01:23 PM
Greendawg said: "have not eaten there since they moved."

Well I would hope not Greendawg!.......otherwise, you'd still be sittin' in an empty building waitin' for service!!.....:D

Well I knew the service seemed a bit slower ........

Cam
05-08-2012, 03:38 PM
Maxican is the best in Burnet

Cam = :vrycnfsd:

I disagree, it's a very good game, but I think Donkey Kong is the best game ever.