PDA

View Full Version : Texas Minor League Baseball Stadium Prices?

Bull's-eye
05-07-2012, 03:35 PM
Sugar Land just recently opened their new baseball stadium, just curious about the ticket & concession prices from other minor league parks.

Our individual field box tickets are $12, but can be purchased for $8 if you buy a season ticket plan. General admission tickets are $8. Sodas in a souvenir cup are $5, hot dogs are $3.50 & beer is $6.75. Just wondering how this compares to Dell & Whataburger stadium.

Old Tiger
05-07-2012, 03:38 PM
they'll drop in time but its new so they'll charge that high because people will want to come check it out.

zebrablue2
05-07-2012, 08:49 PM
Sugar Land just recently opened their new baseball stadium, just curious about the ticket & concession prices from other minor league parks.

Our individual field box tickets are $12, but can be purchased for $8 if you buy a season ticket plan. General admission tickets are $8. Sodas in a souvenir cup are $5, hot dogs are $3.50 & beer is $6.75. Just wondering how this compares to Dell & Whataburger stadium.

Lucky hot dog, forgot you live down there.. You sould just get the STP for 2, and ask myself or FBB to come on down. Even when you cannot make it, we can cover it for you...

Bull's-eye
05-07-2012, 10:45 PM
Lucky hot dog, forgot you live down there.. You sould just get the STP for 2, and ask myself or FBB to come on down. Even when you cannot make it, we can cover it for you...

Come on down Zebra, I'll get the tickets & you can buy the $6.75 beer. LOL

I have already talked to FBB about coming down for a game, both of you need to to see our new beautiful stadium. Bring your swim trunks so you can swim in the left field pool.

MUSTANG69
05-08-2012, 08:03 AM

These prices are close to Whataburger Field. Single game reserved seating is $ 10.00 and berm (general admission) is $ 5.00. I have the Friday Night Fireworks package which includes 22 games. (Same seats behind third base dugout every game) My cost is approximately $ 8.85 per game per seat. Our company has season tickets behind home plate. Cost per game per seat is approximately $ 7.05. Your concession prices sound like they may be a little cheaper than Whataburger Field's but they will catch up. These concession people raise prices almost every year.

msu97
05-08-2012, 01:17 PM

I have a few students who work at Constellation Park, have not been there yet... I have been to Missions stadium, Dell Diamond and Whataburger Field... would love to see what it looks like

Bull's-eye
05-08-2012, 08:48 PM
I have a few students who work at Constellation Park, have not been there yet... I have been to Missions stadium, Dell Diamond and Whataburger Field... would love to see what it looks like

Here's a couple of short videos that show the new stadium: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuibrFyT2_8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=vz39DXEceiE