PDA

View Full Version : District 30-3a predictions

MustangFootball
05-06-2012, 12:25 PM
Well the top teams in 30-3a return Sinton, Ingleside and Rockport Fulton. With the addition of 31-3a champion Orange Grove along with West Oso and Robtown also from 31-3a..this could turn out to be a very fun year for 30-3a fans how do you guy see it ending up? I think Sinton is the clear front runner but I would be surprised if Ingleside walk away with the crown!!!

MustangFootball
05-06-2012, 01:58 PM
Well the top teams in 30-3a return Sinton, Ingleside and Rockport Fulton. With the addition of 31-3a champion Orange Grove along with West Oso and Robtown also from 31-3a..this could turn out to be a very fun year for 30-3a fans how do you guy see it ending up? I think Sinton is the clear front runner but I would be surprised if Ingleside walk away with the crown!!!

Sorry guys I ment to say Robstown.

MustangFootball
05-06-2012, 07:58 PM

Sorry I was at work when I wrote this and didn't proof read it. I also ment I WOULDN'T be surprised if Ingleside grab the crown. Ingleside has most of their line on both sides of the ball coming back along with they're starting running back who's a threat to take it to the house every time he touches the ball plus 2 year starting QB is just gonna be a junior, he's one of only a few qb's in 3a who threw for over 3000 yard and he was only a sophomore....he was also a built ford tough player in 3a for tying the state record for throwing 8 tds passes in a game. I think Ingleside will start slow but finish strong this year....I guess the first game of the year against Refugio will tell a lot about the Mustangs season.

Johnny Utah
05-07-2012, 12:34 PM
Sinton, great tradition, very well coached. Always a fun, tough, district race.

MUSTANG69
05-07-2012, 12:38 PM
Ingleside, Rockport_Fulton, Sinton in whatever order you choose. Orange Grove is the darkhorse.

pirate4state
05-07-2012, 03:06 PM
Sinton, great tradition, very well coached. Always a fun, tough, district race.

:wave: :wave:

MustangFootball
05-07-2012, 06:47 PM
Ingleside, Rockport_Fulton, Sinton in whatever order you choose. Orange Grove is the darkhorse.Yeah Orange Grove and West Oso will both be in the second year of their new offense and both be much improved, looks like this is gonna be fun year in 30-3a.

SintonFan
05-08-2012, 10:58 AM
I'm gonna have to take a picture of Mathis' new scoreboard. It looks pretty sweet. I think it went up last week.

pirate4state
05-08-2012, 12:39 PM
I'm gonna have to take a picture of Mathis' new scoreboard. It looks pretty sweet. I think it went up last week.

who cares? they suck and are now a lowly 2A school :devil: