3A Region 4 District 28

Somerset - 973
Pleasanton - 936.5
La Vernia - 909
San Antonio Houston - 832.5
Poteet - 500

Rank the district
Who is the best?

I would expect La Vernia to have a good year after turning it around the second hald of the season last year. They play Wimberley 3rd game this year and it is in LaVernia. Should be a big game for both teams. SA Houston should be right there also in district.

Papá Oso
05-12-2012, 10:53 AM
LV meets Somerset in last game of the year and I expect the winner to win the district and the loser to be second. I'm picking LV (surprise lol) given what both of them have coming back, both have question marks in some skilled positions. LV has another brutal non district so like last year I wouldn't be quick to judge them until they reach district play. Toss up between Sam Houston and Pleasanton for 3rd team in just because of how bad Poteet will be again. IMO Sam will take a big step backwards with the loss of a lot of good seniors, their JV team from last year was one the worst I saw the whole year. Fingers crossed we make it through non district without any major injuries, I know Coach Bo will keep them focused on the big picture and will be ready for the playoffs. Go Bears!

PO