PDA

View Full Version : hightower.anahauc,tomball

Victory10
05-04-2012, 08:56 AM
who r the front runners for the jobs? when will they make a decision on a new coach?

Gonzo
05-04-2012, 10:11 AM
Hightower - probably several big names putting in for this one....

Anahuac - 99% hiring from within

Tomball - Final 3 - Parsons (Crockett), Mitchell (Sealy), Ramsey (Waco High) - expected decision next week....

Victory10
05-04-2012, 11:36 AM
Mitchell is a good football coach!!!

msu97
05-04-2012, 06:05 PM
Hightower is still having spring ball eventhough they have no head coach...

not sure how that will play out...
Big names will prolly be 3A coaches, and coordinators, most 4A and 5A are having spring ball, be hard for a coach to have spring ball then leave...

only time will tell

Ernest T Bass
05-04-2012, 07:05 PM
Hightower is still having spring ball eventhough they have no head coach...

not sure how that will play out...
Big names will prolly be 3A coaches, and coordinators, most 4A and 5A are having spring ball, be hard for a coach to have spring ball then leave...

only time will tell

John Tyler is having spring ball without a HC too.

tigerball4life
05-05-2012, 10:03 AM
Hightower - probably several big names putting in for this one....

Anahuac - 99% hiring from within

Tomball - Final 3 - Parsons (Crockett), Mitchell (Sealy), Ramsey (Waco High) - expected decision next week....

What I am hearing over here in S.A. is that Mitchell seems to have the inside edge on the Tomball job, Rancher must be sleeping, it is between Ramsey and Mitchell with Parsons being a filler to have 3, Mitchell is a really good coach and will be a good fit for Tomball or anywhere for that matter but where will that leave Sealy, Mid May no coach, no prospects and all the good coches are taken. Who will Sealy put in there?

Tejastrue
05-05-2012, 11:39 AM
What I am hearing over here in S.A. is that Mitchell seems to have the inside edge on the Tomball job, Rancher must be sleeping, it is between Ramsey and Mitchell with Parsons being a filler to have 3, Mitchell is a really good coach and will be a good fit for Tomball or anywhere for that matter but where will that leave Sealy, Mid May no coach, no prospects and all the good coches are taken. Who will Sealy put in there?

Mitchell's name again..hmmm..:thinking:

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?117169-Jimmie-Mitchell-to-Cy-Springs&highlight=Mitchell

tigerball4life
05-07-2012, 12:12 PM
Mitchell's name again..hmmm..:thinking:

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?117169-Jimmie-Mitchell-to-Cy-Springs&highlight=Mitchell

of course, the good ones are always in demand. Wonder what they will do if he leaves

MGAR
05-07-2012, 12:48 PM
Ramsey is the man in Tomball.

Gonzo
05-07-2012, 01:08 PM
TOC reporting Waco open.....hearing Ramsey to be presented to the board tonight in Tomball.

tigerball4life
05-07-2012, 01:30 PM
whew that was close. now Sealy can breathe easier!!!!! that is 3 jobs he has not gotten wonder why, what are they seeing or not seeing?

msu97
05-07-2012, 01:41 PM
does this mean now that Mitchell is now the front runner for the Hightower job?

Victory10
05-07-2012, 01:41 PM
Stan Hodges would be a good choice for Anahauc

tigerball4life
05-07-2012, 02:18 PM
does this mean now that Mitchell is now the front runner for the Hightower job?

Doubt if he applied since he was after the Tomball job. I wonder if he is trying to take to many with him for these schools to hire? How does that work?

msu97
05-09-2012, 10:21 AM
Doubt if he applied since he was after the Tomball job. I wonder if he is trying to take to many with him for these schools to hire? How does that work?

Tiger, I was just making fun of the fact that people seem to have Mitchell going somewhere else sooooo, I was saying that he must then be coming to Hightower as well, I have no idea if he applied, he prolly has not

tigerball4life
05-09-2012, 11:20 AM
Tiger, I was just making fun of the fact that people seem to have Mitchell going somewhere else sooooo, I was saying that he must then be coming to Hightower as well, I have no idea if he applied, he prolly has not

I understand your meaning completely. I am just wondering what is going on over there in Sealy that has Mitchell looking elsewhere, is it normal like in other jobs, you apply everywhere to let them know you are available if the right offer comes along. Maybe the Coaches on this board can enlighten us on the practice?

StangEm
05-09-2012, 01:21 PM
Who will Sealy put in there?

Dunno but I'm sure ole TJ will have his dirty little hands in the mix somewhere promoting one of his boys.

tigerball4life
05-09-2012, 02:00 PM
Dunno but I'm sure ole TJ will have his dirty little hands in the mix somewhere promoting one of his boys.

From what I am told ole TJ was instrumental in getting Mitchell the job so with that being said 4 state Championships and Mitchell sounds like Ole TJ Mills knows what he is talking about. Wonder if TJ would come out of retirement and help run the offense like Coach Tommy Ward did with Coach Walling on Defense during the “Decade of Dominance”