Wharton 608
Columbus 574
Royal 514

Team and Enrollment
Rank the district
Who is the best?

Victory10
05-03-2012, 09:46 AM
El Campo, Bellville & Sealy(Top 3 teams-could be in any order)

Bull's-eye
05-16-2012, 10:50 AM
This new district should help Sealy, they will most likely go small school in the playoffs. I think El Campo, Bellville & Sealy will be the top 3 teams, but watch out for a Wharton team that ended the past season on a strong note.

sTxforlife
05-17-2012, 12:41 PM
1. Sealy
2. El Campo
3. Bellville
4. Columbus
5. Wharton
6. Royal
7. Needville

bird_fan
05-27-2012, 01:27 AM
1. Sealy
2. El Campo
3. Bellville
4. Columbus
5. Wharton
6. Royal
7. Needville

no matter which of these end up as the top three they should be a salty opposition for who ever they face cause it is one of the stronger district in region 4 I think

Gone Fishing
05-27-2012, 10:05 AM
no matter which of these end up as the top three they should be a salty opposition for who ever they face cause it is one of the stronger district in region 4 I think

I think it may be the strongest district too. Wish some of yall would have stayed over in region 3... LOL.... I don't know that much about most teams here except Sealy ( We played them last two years with the game down to last play both years). What does El Campo have. Are they a sure playoff team making Sealy DII

CTS
05-28-2012, 09:22 PM
I believe El Campo is a lock for Region IV Div I Champ. Sealy, Wimberly, Bellville and perhaps Giddings in Div II.

Gone Fishing
05-28-2012, 09:30 PM
I believe El Campo is a lock for Region IV Div I Champ. Sealy, Wimberly, Bellville and perhaps Giddings in Div II.

Wow, thats good info CTS. Wimberley plays Giddings in non district game, so we will know early how good they will be , My understanding is SJ is Sealy but don't know what else they have and I know Bellville was very good last year, don't know what they have returning or reloading. I'm glad you have Wimberley in there, although we have some holes to fill no doubt.

CTS
05-29-2012, 09:16 AM
Just my opinion Gone Fishing. Until somebody beats Wimberly they are "the man". That being said....IMO Region IV will have to run into Carthage (DI) and La Marque (DII) so Region III will definitely be a beast to get past.

HEMOTOXIC
05-29-2012, 11:23 AM
Just my opinion Gone Fishing. Until somebody beats Wimberly they are "the man". That being said....IMO Region IV will have to run into Carthage (DI) and La Marque (DII) so Region III will definitely be a beast to get past.

Let's not forgot about the Rattlers, laying in the weeds, just yet.

CTS
05-29-2012, 06:32 PM
Much respect to Navasota. Great program. Whichever division they go in gets tougher.

Gone Fishing
05-29-2012, 06:58 PM

yup , no doubt....

Gone Fishing
05-29-2012, 07:03 PM
Let's not forgot about the Rattlers, laying in the weeds, just yet.

My wife graduated from Navasota.... I know they are laying in the "weeds" as you say.

Manso/V8
05-29-2012, 07:51 PM
I think Bellville, El Campo, and Sealy will be the top three in in District 24, in what order, who knows? We hear a lot of general statements about how El Campo has a "good, solid program" but no specifics.......Bellville and Sealy have good solid programs as well. Size and depth might be an advantage for El Campo with larger enrollment. Sealy returns RSJ and Jowan Davis, and from what I hear, most if not all of their OL, and a good chunk of their DL. I think Bellville will be good, should have a better passing game this year compared to last year, and will likely have more speed than El Campo and Sealy.......and should do well as long as they can adequately fill the open spots in the line.

Navasota will be a force in Region III, and can hopefully achieve the playoff success they think they deserve.

bird_fan
05-31-2012, 08:37 AM
Truth is every team in this district couldbe a surprise this year

Gone Fishing
05-31-2012, 09:25 AM
I think it may be the strongest district too. Wish some of yall would have stayed over in region 3... LOL.... I don't know that much about most teams here except Sealy ( We played them last two years with the game down to last play both years). What does El Campo have. Are they a sure playoff team making Sealy DII

What does E lCampo have coming back or coming up that makes them the favorite? What does Sealy have besides SJ coming back? What is Bellville all about? Didnt Wharton have a good year last year, whats up with them falling some.
You got to remember us region 4 guys don't know yall very well, now we will have to know you very well!!!