PDA

View Full Version : Two-a-day surprises?

Chris Hart
08-11-2002, 09:34 PM
Has anyone noticed any surprises about their team so far?(Good or Bad)

------------------
Big Green Dawg

htownfbman
08-12-2002, 12:22 AM
wharton has had the best first week of practice i have seen in many, many years.

SintonFan
08-12-2002, 01:10 AM
Yeah, seeing Mr. Rodriguez (father of senior twins) in the San Patricio County Times newspaper helping the coaches. He can help keep the kids on the right page. Mr. Rodriguez, kudos to you!

Chris, how's it going in Burnet?
BTW, if I'm free, I've made up my mind to watch your big district game with Bandera.

sinfan75
08-12-2002, 04:36 AM
Mr. Rodriguez has been on Sinton sidelines for the last two years.I thought he was a coach til someone told me he was the twins dad.Went out and shot some skeet and trap yesterday.Hadn't done that in years.Lots of fun gonna do it again next Sunday if my shoulder heals up.

bc 76
08-15-2002, 05:05 AM
Whartons ot-de darren edwards 6-2 245 4.7 this kid is a player.I agree wharton has looked real good the first week of practice.Whartons defense looks very good lots of size & speed.

Chris Hart
08-15-2002, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan:
Yeah, seeing Mr. Rodriguez (father of senior twins) in the San Patricio County Times newspaper helping the coaches. He can help keep the kids on the right page. Mr. Rodriguez, kudos to you!

Chris, how's it going in Burnet?
BTW, if I'm free, I've made up my mind to watch your big district game with Bandera.SintonFan, I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier, I overlooked this to fast.I haven't had a chance to go and see Burnet yet.Their schedule and mine haven't agreed.I am going to try to get to the scrimmage.From what I have heard, our lines are small and we are hurting at middle linebacker after losing the one from last year to LaGrange.Hopefully the guys up front will be alright.Glad to hear you are coming to Burnet for the Bandera game, it should be a good one.I hope you plan on standing on the home's side.
BTW, have you heard anything about Sinton?

------------------
Big Green Dawg

SAsports.com
08-15-2002, 04:43 PM
I'll definitely be at the Bandera-Burnet game on October 18th.. should be a great game.. will be covering it for the website.. Do you guys up in Burnet do any kind of tailgating for home games? I know some schools around here do, but I'd definitely have to get out there early if ya did.

Chris Hart
08-15-2002, 06:05 PM
I don't know if there is any tail-gating going on or not,I am a non-drinker these days therefore I don't.I am the fan that walks in right before the team runs through the banner, so I can miss all the nonsense.I watch and root very intently until halftime and then venture out to the parking lot for a few cigarettes.It is also a good time to check the radio for some area scores and updates.(Can't stand to watch the bands either)I go back in right before the second-half banner entrance.I have caught all the game and missed all the other stuff.It is great.

SintonFan
08-16-2002, 09:26 PM
[/b][/QUOTE]SintonFan, I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier, I overlooked this to fast.I haven't had a chance to go and see Burnet yet.Their schedule and mine haven't agreed.I am going to try to get to the scrimmage.From what I have heard, our lines are small and we are hurting at middle linebacker after losing the one from last year to LaGrange.Hopefully the guys up front will be alright.Glad to hear you are coming to Burnet for the Bandera game, it should be a good one.I hope you plan on standing on the home's side.
BTW, have you heard anything about Sinton?

[/B][/QUOTE/]I should get to see a little bit this weekend. Hopefully, your team will work out their problems.