Fairfield-Away
Austin McCallum (4A)
*Madisonville-Away
-Bye-
*Rockdale
*Caldwell
*Taylor-Home

*District

Do you think Taylor will finish in the top 3 of district 18?

Yoe_09
05-01-2012, 04:46 PM
Tough call for the 2-4 spots, IMO. Right now I would have it:

1. Navasota
2. Rockdale
3. Taylor
4. Madisonville
5. Caldwell

Will Caldwell have a bounce back season under Gilchrist?

HEMOTOXIC
05-01-2012, 06:44 PM
Tough call for the 2-4 spots, IMO. Right now I would have it:

1. Navasota
2. Rockdale
3. Taylor
4. Madisonville
5. Caldwell

Will Caldwell have a bounce back season under Gilchrist?

I agree. Madisonville has turned it on over the past two season once district started. The #3 spot could go to Madisonville/Taylor.

HEMOTOXIC
05-02-2012, 01:38 PM
http://www.navasotaexaminer.com/sports/article_3a5ff546-9462-11e1-bce8-001a4bcf887a.html

Posted: Wednesday, May 2, 2012 9:22 am

Navasota football schedule full for 2012-13

BY SCOTT MCDONALD

Navasota football coach Lee Fedora said he usually has his football schedule complete within an hour after the UIL releases its biennial realignment.

This year it took him nearly three months. It’s one of the downsides of being one of the state’s elite programs.

Navasota will most likely be a top 10 team in the state in Class 3A, and its schedule is top notch as well.

Fedora announced the schedule for the 2012-13 football seasons on Monday —88 days after realignment. The Rattlers will have six home games, and they will play two teams from Class 4A and one team from Class 2A. They open the season on the road at Willis, and they open District 18-3A at Madisonville. The homecoming game will be Sept. 14 against Houston Sterling, a team that dropped from 4A to 3A this realignment. Homecoming will be during the third week of school. The first day of school is Aug. 27.

After opening the season on the road, the Rattlers will have three straight home games against Coldspring Oakhurst, Houston Sterling and Class 2A Lexington. Navasota will then travel 100 miles to Fairfield — the longest road trip of the season — before ending non-district at home against Class 4A Austin McCallum.

District starts Oct. 12 at Madisonville before the Rattlers finally get an open date. They will host Rockdale Oct. 26, travel to Caldwell on Nov. 2 and end the regular season at home Nov. 9 against Taylor. Navasota has only one road game in September and one road game in October.

Fedora said all games are home and home, but that Houston Sterling has expressed interest in possibly playing both years in Navasota, which would give the Rattlers five home and five away in 2013.

Navasota will scrimmage at Sealy on Aug. 18, and at home against Montgomery on Aug. 24.

JV, Freshmen to play The Woodlands

The freshmen and JV football schedules will not exactly mirror the varsity this season. Both teams will play The Woodlands Oct. 18 at home during the varsity’s open week, and the two underclassmen teams will have their open week Oct. 4 — the week the varsity plays Austin McCallum.

The freshmen team will play Montgomery three times if the scrimmage is counted. The freshmen will not play against Houston Sterling and Lexington like the JV, but instead will play Montgomery Sept. 13 and Sept. 20. The freshmen will host the Bears the first week and travel there the second.

Navasota 2012 Varsity Football Schedule

Preseason Scrimmages

Aug. 18 at Sealy

Aug. 24 Montgomery

Regular Season

Aug. 31 at Willis

Sept. 7 vs Coldspring

Sept. 14 vs Houston Sterling+

Sept. 21 vs Lexington

Sept. 28 at Fairfield

Oct. 5 vs Austin McCallum

Oct. 12 at Madisonville*

Oct. 19 BYE

Oct. 26 vs Rockdale*

Nov. 2 at Caldwell*

Nov. 9 vs Taylor*

+ Homecoming

* District 18-3A Game

bolshavik
05-02-2012, 08:59 PM
Elite????

Bullaholic
05-02-2012, 09:11 PM
Elite????

As in makes playoffs every season, usually goes more than 1 deep, and beats some notable teams along the way.

regaleagle
05-02-2012, 09:31 PM
Nine weeks of football before an open date may not be a bad idea for a playoff team, IMO. This schedule looks like alot of thought went into it for the team to be ready for a deep run this year. Good Luck to Navasota this upcoming season.

bolshavik
05-02-2012, 09:41 PM
The snakes SUCK

HEMOTOXIC
05-02-2012, 09:43 PM
Elite????

5 Straight appearances in the Quarterfinals... Tell me, what do you know about Navasota?

bolshavik
05-02-2012, 09:55 PM
I know they win the games against lesser opponents and lose vs real teams. I know they are not elite but it is good they have made the quarterfinals some. However, they are not..NOT elite

HEMOTOXIC
05-02-2012, 09:58 PM
I know they win the games against lesser opponents and lose vs real teams. I know they are not elite but it is good they have made the quarterfinals some. However, they are not..NOT elite

What team do you represent? What do you consider elite?

Obviously, since Navasota isn't the 5 time defending champ, they did lose to someone. I am not proud that we have lost to Liberty Hill (champ), La Vega in OT (runner up), Gilmer by 7 (champ), Tyler Chapel Hill (runner up), Tyler Chapel Hill by 10 (champion). But, who else besides Carthage has competed as well over the past 5 years?

bolshavik
05-02-2012, 10:06 PM
Celina

bolshavik
05-02-2012, 10:14 PM
But maybe this is the year of the SNAKES

HEMOTOXIC
05-02-2012, 10:14 PM
Celina

Ok, congrats 8 time champion. Maybe we will meet up with Celina at some point. It would be nice to play such a great tradition.

bolshavik
05-02-2012, 10:17 PM
Fedora has done a great job there

HEMOTOXIC
05-02-2012, 10:18 PM
Fedora has done a great job there

He has.. Things have gotten better each year. We are already excited about the 2012 season.. Wish us luck and maybe we can get pass the QF's.

bolshavik
05-02-2012, 10:22 PM
good luck this season. Stay healthy and may the FB gods be with yall

HEMOTOXIC
05-02-2012, 10:23 PM
good luck this season. Stay healthy and may the FB gods be with yall

Thanks.. Good luck to you guys as well..

Gone Fishing
05-02-2012, 10:27 PM
http://www.navasotaexaminer.com/sports/article_3a5ff546-9462-11e1-bce8-001a4bcf887a.html

Posted: Wednesday, May 2, 2012 9:22 am

Navasota football schedule full for 2012-13

BY SCOTT MCDONALD

Navasota football coach Lee Fedora said he usually has his football schedule complete within an hour after the UIL releases its biennial realignment.

This year it took him nearly three months. It’s one of the downsides of being one of the state’s elite programs.

Navasota will most likely be a top 10 team in the state in Class 3A, and its schedule is top notch as well.

Fedora announced the schedule for the 2012-13 football seasons on Monday —88 days after realignment. The Rattlers will have six home games, and they will play two teams from Class 4A and one team from Class 2A. They open the season on the road at Willis, and they open District 18-3A at Madisonville. The homecoming game will be Sept. 14 against Houston Sterling, a team that dropped from 4A to 3A this realignment. Homecoming will be during the third week of school. The first day of school is Aug. 27.

After opening the season on the road, the Rattlers will have three straight home games against Coldspring Oakhurst, Houston Sterling and Class 2A Lexington. Navasota will then travel 100 miles to Fairfield — the longest road trip of the season — before ending non-district at home against Class 4A Austin McCallum.

District starts Oct. 12 at Madisonville before the Rattlers finally get an open date. They will host Rockdale Oct. 26, travel to Caldwell on Nov. 2 and end the regular season at home Nov. 9 against Taylor. Navasota has only one road game in September and one road game in October.

Fedora said all games are home and home, but that Houston Sterling has expressed interest in possibly playing both years in Navasota, which would give the Rattlers five home and five away in 2013.

Navasota will scrimmage at Sealy on Aug. 18, and at home against Montgomery on Aug. 24.

JV, Freshmen to play The Woodlands

The freshmen and JV football schedules will not exactly mirror the varsity this season. Both teams will play The Woodlands Oct. 18 at home during the varsity’s open week, and the two underclassmen teams will have their open week Oct. 4 — the week the varsity plays Austin McCallum.

The freshmen team will play Montgomery three times if the scrimmage is counted. The freshmen will not play against Houston Sterling and Lexington like the JV, but instead will play Montgomery Sept. 13 and Sept. 20. The freshmen will host the Bears the first week and travel there the second.

Navasota 2012 Varsity Football Schedule

Preseason Scrimmages

Aug. 18 at Sealy

Aug. 24 Montgomery

Regular Season

Aug. 31 at Willis

Sept. 7 vs Coldspring

Sept. 14 vs Houston Sterling+

Sept. 21 vs Lexington

Sept. 28 at Fairfield

Oct. 5 vs Austin McCallum

Oct. 12 at Madisonville*

Oct. 19 BYE

Oct. 26 vs Rockdale*

Nov. 2 at Caldwell*

Nov. 9 vs Taylor*

+ Homecoming

* District 18-3A Game

funny

Yoe_09
05-02-2012, 10:29 PM
What was the Taylor enrollment #?

Gone Fishing
05-02-2012, 10:29 PM
As in makes playoffs every season, usually goes more than 1 deep, and beats some notable teams along the way.

Elite is Wimberley. Go check out the last 10 years. minus 2008.. LoL

HEMOTOXIC
05-02-2012, 10:38 PM

900 something I believe.. We turned in 748.

Yoe_09
05-02-2012, 10:54 PM
If you go D1, you will be looking at La Vega and West Columbia(not sure what they lost?). La Marque, Carthage, Coldspring, and WO-S await in DII. There are also others that could be contenders.

Manso/V8
05-02-2012, 10:56 PM
How does W. Columbia enrollment compare to La Marque enrollment?

Yoe_09
05-02-2012, 10:58 PM

If I am not mistaken, La Marque turned in 741? West Columbia was at 875 a few years back, so I just assumed they would go DI.

Roughneck93
05-02-2012, 11:09 PM
If I am not mistaken, La Marque turned in 741? West Columbia was at 875 a few years back, so I just assumed they would go DI.

Correct on La Marque, Columbia is at 817. Unlikely but, Stafford(945.5) would be the D1 rep out of D24 if they made the playoffs.

Ville-D
05-02-2012, 11:18 PM

Dist 18:

TAYLOR HS: 882
NAVASOTA HS: 749
MADISONVILLE: HS
CALDWELL HS: 538
ROCKDALE HS: 474

Ville-D
05-02-2012, 11:20 PM

Dist 24:

STAFFORD HS: 945.5
WEST COLUMBIA COLUMBIA HS: 817
LA MARQUE HS: 741
SWEENY HS: 593
HOUSTON KIPP SUNNYSIDE HS: 520

Old Tiger
05-02-2012, 11:58 PM
1. Navasota
2. Rockdale
3. Madisonville
4. Taylor
5. Caldwell

Saggy Aggie
05-03-2012, 01:34 AM
How does W. Columbia enrollment compare to La Marque enrollment? 2nd biggest enrollment behind Stafford. Stafford will not make playoffs so its going to be WC in D1, LM and Sweeny in d2.

Lion70
05-03-2012, 02:46 AM
5 Straight appearances in the Quarterfinals... Tell me, what do you know about Navasota?

They choke in a big games gotta love the Almost Champions.
You guys aren't elite and before you say it neither is my team even if they won a State title.

Lion70
05-03-2012, 02:48 AM
But maybe this is the year of the SNAKES

and my Aggies will win the SEC lol and my Henderson Lions will win State again lol. I belive lol.

navscanmaster
05-03-2012, 03:18 AM
and my Aggies will win the SEC lol and my Henderson Lions will win State again lol. I belive lol.

Yeah, congrats on that 2010 title, but maybe picking at Navasota isn't the smartest thing for a Henderson fan to do. Scoreboard on your last two years in 4A. 2009 was 47-0 if I recall correctly?

Saggy Aggie
05-03-2012, 03:30 AM
Yeah, congrats on that 2010 title, but maybe picking at Navasota isn't the smartest thing for a Henderson fan to do. Scoreboard on your last two years in 4A. 2009 was 47-0 if I recall correctly?LOL

If making the QFs 5 straight years isnt an elite program, then idk what is. you'd be hard pressed to find a team other than Carthage that has competed at as high of a level as Navasota has these last 5 years.

Just because they havent won multiple titles doesnt make them not elite. if thats the case, no one is an elite team besides carthage. I guarantee you no one WANTS to play navasota this year.

Lion70
05-03-2012, 03:38 AM
Yeah, congrats on that 2010 title, but maybe picking at Navasota isn't the smartest thing for a Henderson fan to do. Scoreboard on your last two years in 4A. 2009 was 47-0 if I recall correctly?

Yes without current starter lol the 2008 contest was closer lol. We wern't that good lol. Just stating your not elite until you win multiple championships. Not Almost winning.....

Lion70
05-03-2012, 03:39 AM
LOL

If making the QFs 5 straight years isnt an elite program, then idk what is. you'd be hard pressed to find a team other than Carthage that has competed at as high of a level as Navasota has these last 5 years.

Just because they havent won multiple titles doesnt make them not elite. if thats the case, no one is an elite team besides carthage. I guarantee you no one WANTS to play navasota this year. How many State titles yeah thats what I thought. You can't be the Buffalo Bills of high school football and considered elite. Contender yes Elite No. Ask Lebron

Saggy Aggie
05-03-2012, 04:34 AM
So there is only 1 elite team in 3a in recent memory?

I guess people's definition of elite is different. Multiple titles to me is a dynasty. I say the teams that consistently beat above average teams and make deep playoff runs year after year are the elite (Gilmer, celina, Carthage, wimberley, navasota, etc)

Lion70
05-03-2012, 04:39 AM
So there is only 1 elite team in 3a in recent memory?

I guess people's definition of elite is different. Multiple titles to me is a dynasty. I say the teams that consistently beat above average teams and make deep playoff runs year after year are the elite (Gilmer, celina, Carthage, wimberley, navasota, etc)

Now your learning I can tell now you went to A&M.

HEMOTOXIC
05-03-2012, 07:53 AM
How many State titles yeah thats what I thought. You can't be the Buffalo Bills of high school football and considered elite. Contender yes Elite No. Ask Lebron

So tell me, do you consider Henderson an elite program? Yes, you guys won one championship, I will give you that, but other than that, you were the door mats of East Texas with the exception of the last two seasons. Before you guys won that championship we Killed you 47-0 and the second game was a lil closer but non the less we beat Henderson. So don't act as if you are the Celina's, Carthage's, Stephenville's, La Marque's, Gilmer's and Wimberley's of football.

HEMOTOXIC
05-03-2012, 08:02 AM
When you look at teams that have competed successfully over the past 5 years, Navasota has to be at the top of the list. With the exception of Carthage, no one can even begin to argue that they have competed more successfully. Call it what you will but getting to the QF's for the past 5 seasons and losing to the eventual champion or the runner up isn't bad at all. You guys are so comical. Ask the teams that have beaten Navasota what they thought of the Rattlers. I am sure that they feel differently.

Whether Navasota is an "elite" program or not doesn't even matter. The writer wrote an article and you guys went on a rampage. All for what? Winning the championship makes you the best for that season, winning multiple championships make you a dynasty. Getting to the QF's 5 years in a row makes you a top team, I don't care what level you are playing on.

Lion70
05-03-2012, 08:32 AM
So tell me, do you consider Henderson an elite program? Yes, you guys won one championship, I will give you that, but other than that, you were the door mats of East Texas with the exception of the last two seasons. Before you guys won that championship we Killed you 47-0 and the second game was a lil closer but non the less we beat Henderson. So don't act as if you are the Celina's, Carthage's, Stephenville's, La Marque's, Gilmer's and Wimberley's of football.

Reading not your thing I see. I allready said No. Oh yeah all champions says their elite without any rings. I bet your a Lebron James fan as well lol.

Old Tiger
05-03-2012, 08:47 AM
You get lucky and win one state title and all of a sudden you are the class of 3a. lol go on somewhere bruh.
How many State titles yeah thats what I thought. You can't be the Buffalo Bills of high school football and considered elite. Contender yes Elite No. Ask Lebron

Your 5 years prior to 3a look like this:

2009: 5-5
2008: 1-9
2007: 4-6
2006: 1-9
2005: 2-8

You need to learn how to share the minimal success you have had in 3a because prior to it wasn't pretty.

Old Tiger
05-03-2012, 09:03 AM
Not to mention your last winning season prior to 2010 was 2002.

Lion70
05-03-2012, 09:24 AM
You get lucky and win one state title and all of a sudden you are the class of 3a. lol go on somewhere bruh.

Your 5 years prior to 3a look like this:

You need to learn how to share the minimal success you have had in 3a because prior to it wasn't pretty.

Geez are folks in Navasota this dense. Please find a post where I said Henderson was or is Elite. Elite teams wins State Championships so quit pretending your a elite power lol.

Old Tiger
05-03-2012, 09:28 AM
Its not what you have said its how you have worded things to make it appear that just because you have 1 state title ever that makes you the ultimate decider of who is elite. So essentially you are creating an elitist attitude that is spewing on this board that you and Henderson is above another team because they haven't won a title.

Bullaholic
05-03-2012, 09:29 AM
Geez are folks in Navasota this dense. Please find a post where I said Henderson was or is Elite. Elite teams wins State Championships so quit pretending your a elite power lol.

Well, his board name is "Old Tiger", not "Old Rattler"....:D

Lion70
05-03-2012, 09:32 AM
Your 5 years prior to 3a look like this: I wouldn't talk too much yall have some losing seasons this past decade like 5 lol . Pot meet Kettle

You need to learn how to share the minimal success you have had in 3a because prior to it wasn't pretty.[/QUOTE]

HEMOTOXIC
05-03-2012, 09:47 AM

No one is pretending to be anything. Those are the words from a newspaper article. I don't believe that anyone from Navasota has claimed to be an elite team or a power. What I am claiming is that we have had great success over the past 5 seasons under Lee Fedora. Success, yes, championships, no. But, we have remained humbled and we believe that our time will come to claim it all. We also believe that we have a special coach and program that rivals many ELITE team in 3A. I guess after we win a few championships, we can be considered ELITE.

Saggy Aggie
05-03-2012, 09:52 AM
All I know is, I have the navasota/Coldspring game written on my calendar.

jason
05-03-2012, 09:56 AM
Reading not your thing I see. I allready said No. Oh yeah all champions says their elite without any rings. I bet your a Lebron James fan as well lol.

http://www.englishbaby.com/lessons/grammar/your_vs_youre
http://www.grammar-monster.com/easily_confused/there_their_theyre.htm

Ville-D
05-03-2012, 10:06 AM
:1popcorn:

Lion70
05-03-2012, 10:08 AM
http://www.englishbaby.com/lessons/grammar/your_vs_youre
http://www.grammar-monster.com/easily_confused/there_their_theyre.htm

grammar cop on a sports forum yeah your cool

Lion70
05-03-2012, 10:08 AM
No one is pretending to be anything. Those are the words from a newspaper article. I don't believe that anyone from Navasota has claimed to be an elite team or a power. What I am claiming is that we have had great success over the past 5 seasons under Lee Fedora. Success, yes, championships, no. But, we have remained humbled and we believe that our time will come to claim it all. We also believe that we have a special coach and program that rivals many ELITE team in 3A. I guess after we win a few championships, we can be considered ELITE.

Yes we have a winner thats pretty much what I said good call.

Roughneck93
05-03-2012, 10:10 AM
All I know is, I have the navasota/Coldspring game written on my calendar.

That's gonna be a good one.

HEMOTOXIC
05-03-2012, 10:11 AM
Yes we have a winner thats pretty much what I said good call.

We are ready to play Henderson at anytime.. Give Fedora a call next reallignment.

Saggy Aggie
05-03-2012, 10:27 AM
grammar cop on a sports forum yeah your cool lmao same mistake again

jason
05-03-2012, 10:31 AM
lmao same mistake again

hard to take him seriously, isn't it...

Lion70
05-03-2012, 10:39 AM
We are ready to play Henderson at anytime.. Give Fedora a call next reallignment.

I agree that one point game was a great one . That shutout was a complete cluster.

Lion70
05-03-2012, 10:39 AM
lmao same mistake again

I wouldn't talk

Old Tiger
05-03-2012, 10:40 AM
I wouldn't talkyour cray bruh

Lion70
05-03-2012, 10:41 AM
hard to take him seriously, isn't it...

Ville won't win state lol, Navasota hasn't proved anything , and Henderson might not even make the playoffs Fair enough

Lion70
05-03-2012, 10:41 AM
your cray bruh

Cray???

Old Tiger
05-03-2012, 10:43 AM
Cray???yeah your that.

HEMOTOXIC
05-03-2012, 10:46 AM
Ville won't win state lol, Navasota hasn't proved anything , and Henderson might not even make the playoffs Fair enough

Proved that they can beat Henderson! Than again, that aint nothing to brag about, now is it?

Saggy Aggie
05-03-2012, 10:54 AM
I wouldn't talk why? I know how to spell

Lion70
05-03-2012, 10:57 AM
why? I know how to spell

Are you a 6th grader be honest.

Saggy Aggie
05-03-2012, 10:58 AM
Are you a 6th grader be honest. of course

Lion70
05-03-2012, 10:58 AM
Proved that they can beat Henderson! Than again, that aint nothing to brag about, now is it?

Yes but we were ok at best 5-5 and yall struggled to beat a very bad Lions team in 2008 by one point. We still gotta ring so nice reach.

HEMOTOXIC
05-03-2012, 11:44 AM
Yes but we were ok at best 5-5 and yall struggled to beat a very bad Lions team in 2008 by one point. We still gotta ring so nice reach.

That was the first game of the year playing a 4A team, new QB... We were lucky to get out with a W. But hey, we ended the year losing to the eventual champions, Gilmer, by 7.

Ville-D
05-03-2012, 01:08 PM
I wish they could have worked out a game between Stephenville and Navasota... It would have been a good measuring stick for both teams.

HEMOTOXIC
05-03-2012, 01:52 PM
I wish they could have worked out a game between Stephenville and Navasota... It would have been a good measuring stick for both teams.

Me too!

Old Tiger
05-03-2012, 02:15 PM
I heard Stephenville didn't want to travel.

refereedoc
05-08-2012, 02:46 PM
I heard Stephenville didn't want to travel.No Stephenville would have traveled, but Navasota turned down the game numerous times, even got the superintendents involved.

ctown81
05-08-2012, 07:11 PM
I hope the dawgs can get their revenge on Navasota in the playoffs. I know it's been 20 years but but it still hurts. Man I need to get a life.

HEMOTOXIC
05-08-2012, 07:39 PM
I hope the dawgs can get their revenge on Navasota in the playoffs. I know it's been 20 years but but it still hurts. Man I need to get a life.

Almost 20.. That was 1994, right?

Hat42
05-08-2012, 09:28 PM
Was Navasota afraid to play Stephenville?

refereedoc
05-09-2012, 07:35 AM
You can make your own assumption about whether they were afraid to play.

ctown81
05-09-2012, 10:25 AM
Almost 20.. That was 1994, right?

Yeah '94. We could not stop the wishbone at all that night.

HEMOTOXIC
05-09-2012, 10:48 AM

Carthage was ranked #1 (4A), right?

HEMOTOXIC
05-09-2012, 10:52 AM
Was Navasota afraid to play Stephenville?

I am not sure if Navasota was afraid to play Stephenville or not, but I would be willing to beat you that there were some travel concerns. That would have been a 200 mile trip.. over 3.5 hours or so on a bus. However, a neutral location of Waco would have worked out. I will try to get the scoop on why this game didn't happen..

ctown81
05-09-2012, 11:08 AM
Carthage was ranked #1 (4A), right?

That I'm not sure of but we were ranked pretty high (i was in 6th grade at the time so it's hard to remember). We did have the #1 back in the state that year. Jonny Baylous.

HEMOTOXIC
05-09-2012, 11:27 AM
That I'm not sure of but we were ranked pretty high (i was in 6th grade at the time so it's hard to remember). We did have the #1 back in the state that year. Jonny Baylous.

Ok.. I know that Carthage was ranked really high.. After that game, we loss several players for the season due to a wreck and we ended the season losing to Jasper in Humble.

NastySlot
05-09-2012, 12:01 PM

wishbone? sure it wasn't the split back veer?

NastySlot
05-09-2012, 12:02 PM
Ok.. I know that Carthage was ranked really high.. After that game, we loss several players for the season due to a wreck and we ended the season losing to Jasper in Humble.

QB, RB and DB.....big losses.

ctown81
05-09-2012, 12:08 PM
QB, RB and DB.....big losses.

Were all of them eventually ok from the wreck. I was young at the time but I coud have sworn it was the wishbone.

ctown81
05-09-2012, 12:12 PM
How do you like your chances of winning it all this season? I know you guys are top on the list of who the favorites DON'T want to see in the playoffs.

HEMOTOXIC
05-09-2012, 12:19 PM
Were all of them eventually ok from the wreck. I was young at the time but I coud have sworn it was the wishbone.

Yes, all were okay.

NastySlot
05-09-2012, 12:20 PM

they were all eventually ok..Driver fell asleep at the wheel.

HEMOTOXIC
05-09-2012, 12:25 PM
How do you like your chances of winning it all this season? I know you guys are top on the list of who the favorites DON'T want to see in the playoffs.

Well, this should be a pretty good team. Last years team was surprisingly really good considering we had a first year starting QB leading the charge and last year was supposed to have been a down year for us. We return 7/8 I believe. Maybe this year will finally be our year. We are excited but we have not forgotten about those 5 years of losing in the QF's. Maybe that will be a motivator for the team.

ctown81
05-09-2012, 12:40 PM
Well, this should be a pretty good team. Last years team was surprisingly really good considering we had a first year starting QB leading the charge and last year was supposed to have been a down year for us. We return 7/8 I believe. Maybe this year will finally be our year. We are excited but we have not forgotten about those 5 years of losing in the QF's. Maybe that will be a motivator for the team.

Division I seems to be stacked this year. This team may be better than our '08 team so wer're pretty excited.

HEMOTOXIC
05-09-2012, 01:14 PM
Division I seems to be stacked this year. This team may be better than our '08 team so wer're pretty excited.

Now that's scary! For us, we are the second largest school. So if Taylor gets in, we will be in division II.

ctown81
05-09-2012, 01:53 PM
Now that's scary! For us, we are the second largest school. So if Taylor gets in, we will be in division II.

Seems scary on the surface but I believe 3A was actually pretty weak in 2008 or we could have just been that good. I think the competition will be a lot stiffer this season but I'm hoping we can pull it out.

HEMOTOXIC
05-09-2012, 02:21 PM
Seems scary on the surface but I believe 3A was actually pretty weak in 2008 or we could have just been that good. I think the competition will be a lot stiffer this season but I'm hoping we can pull it out.

Agreed. Competition will be at its finest...
I have learned... My bet is on the Dawgs, unless they play the Rattlers, lol. Good Luck to you guys.. BTW, my CFO is from Carthage.

1st and goal
05-09-2012, 09:00 PM

Y'all were that good!

ctown81
05-10-2012, 09:45 AM
Y'all were that good!

Where did that cornerback you guys had this year end up going to school?

Hat42
05-10-2012, 05:10 PM
To be the best ,you need to play the best. Aledo played Lake Travis two times and lost last year but it helped make them a better team. Stephenville from what their posters say on their site tried to get Navasota to play more than once and each time were turned down. Maybe it happened and maybe not but it would have made for a great game .

HEMOTOXIC
05-10-2012, 05:29 PM
To be the best ,you need to play the best. Aledo played Lake Travis two times and lost last year but it helped make them a better team. Stephenville from what their posters say on their site tried to get Navasota to play more than once and each time were turned down. Maybe it happened and maybe not but it would have made for a great game .

I couldn't agree with you more. I am not sure why Navasota wouldn't pick up Stephenville. From what I was told, Waco was going to be the location. Wether Waco ISD or Baylor was available would be my next question. I don't know so I am not going to speculate.