PDA

View Full Version : Gonzales' 2012 Football Schedule

Gontex
04-27-2012, 04:23 AM
I saw the Apache schedule in one of the local newspapers yesterday and it looks like Apaches are playing a nine game schedule next year. Anybody know if this is correct? Schedule includes, Victoria East, Bastrop, College Station, Sam Houston and the district games against LaGrange, Giddings, Yoakum, Cuero and Smithville. There is an open date on Sept. 21.

warpath
04-27-2012, 07:27 AM
Lanier is the 10th game!!!
I saw the Apache schedule in one of the local newspapers yesterday and it looks like Apaches are playing a nine game schedule next year. Anybody know if this is correct? Schedule includes, Victoria East, Bastrop, College Station, Sam Houston and the district games against LaGrange, Giddings, Yoakum, Cuero and Smithville. There is an open date on Sept. 21.

regaleagle
04-27-2012, 07:34 AM
I don't think the scheduling is completed yet, Gontex. I know Argyle has Week 2 still open and the bye week in Week 6, and other schools don't have their full schedules completed either, from what I can tell just looking at TOC listings.

Gontex
04-27-2012, 01:15 PM
Lanier is the 10th game!!!

Thanks, Warpath. I guess the Cannon omitted Lanier from the schedule. When are you playing them?

Matthew328
04-27-2012, 03:34 PM
Can someone post the schedule?? I haven't been able to track that one down

warpath
05-14-2012, 10:00 AM
Thanks, Warpath. I guess the Cannon omitted Lanier from the schedule. When are you playing them?Victoria East-Bastrop-Open-Lanier-College Station HS-SA Sam Houston is the non-district schedule..