PDA

View Full Version : Geronimo Navarro HS

HawkEye
04-26-2012, 10:22 PM
Can anyone tell me about Navarro HS in Geronimo? Athletics and academics? Who they will be in district with next year?

Gone Fishing
04-28-2012, 10:38 AM
Can anyone tell me about Navarro HS in Geronimo? Athletics and academics? Who they will be in district with next year?

They came up from 2A two years ago. They made it to the Reg championship the first year against Wimberley. Might could have won state in 2A if they didnt get moved up then.
The district is Wimberley, Canyon Lake, Bandera, Fredericksburg, Boerne and them. They get alot a kids just outside of Seguin and going towards NB area.
They are competitive in sports not real sure about the school but I think a lot of people move out for their so kids go there instead of Seguin

arges
04-29-2012, 08:46 AM
That and the Continental plant (formerly Motorola) is located in the district. A lot of new homes have gone up there in the last 10 years.

Victory10
04-29-2012, 02:32 PM
Navarro also has a very good AD/Head Football coach

rb585
04-29-2012, 02:54 PM
My boss's kids go to school in the district. They're pleased with it. Athletic facilities are pretty bad for a 3A. Their boys basketball coach is not bright.

Trench Warrior
04-30-2012, 09:02 AM
Facilities aren't all that great, but kids play hard and compete. Coach is a wierd cat.