PDA

View Full Version : Best Football Forum

I would like to express my thought to this forum and say this is a great forum and the reason I say this is simple. Even though football season is still months away the people on here keep it alive and fun to read. Good job you have something to be proud of. Come football season I bet this is one crazy place with some serious smack talk. :clap::cheerl:

buckeyebob
04-24-2012, 04:55 AM
Wanna start now? Hey Waterboy...send some Buckeye Smack.

Lion70
04-24-2012, 07:45 AM
I would like to express my thought to this forum and say this is a great forum and the reason I say this is simple. Even though football season is still months away the people on here keep it alive and fun to read. Good job you have something to be proud of. Come football season I bet this is one crazy place with some serious smack talk. :clap::cheerl:

Ok Ville won;t win State lol. They will get beat by a east texas team. Death,Taxes, & A East Texas Team wins State lol!

Wanna start now? Hey Waterboy...send some Buckeye Smack.

buckeyebob
28 March 2012 - 04:33 AM
We lost all skill players...once again, we will have to struggle & rebuild as bet we can...a team of freshmen & sophmores.

That's funny to read your post on Smokehouse forum. You must have been to drunk at 4.33AM to remember that?
And speed don't kill drugs and alcohol kill people and you must be on both.
Wanna talk some crap your talking to the wrong guy. What's your depth chart look like because if you play us your going to need a good one. Mr TALK. Go back to the beer thread thats obviously where you belong.

Lion70
04-24-2012, 08:26 AM
buckeyebob
We lost all skill players...once again, we will have to struggle & rebuild as bet we can...a team of freshmen & sophmores.

That's funny to read your post on Smokehouse forum. You must have been to drunk at 4.33AM to remember that?
Wanna talk some crap your talking to the wrong guy. What's your depth chart look like because if you play us your going to need a good one. Mr TALK. Go back to the beer thread thats obviously where you belong.

Gilmer Reloads not rebuilds look at your history esp During the Traylor ERa.

Gilmer Reloads not rebuilds look at your history esp During the Traylor ERa.

Read his post. I didn't put it he did. Fire away.

waterboy
04-24-2012, 09:19 AM
To be honest, I think Stephenville will be very good, and "probably" wins Region 1, unless somebody steps it up a notch. Once they get out of Region 1, though, it's anybody's guess how they will match up with the best of Regions 2 & 3. My thinking is they make it to the semis, or the finals, but don't win it all. Just my opinion...

Bullaholic
04-24-2012, 09:49 AM

Ville---the 3ADL is a virtual smorgasbord instead of all the same entrees---that, plus the personalities of the posters keeps the boredom down. When the season arrives, you are correct, things will be jumping---and with the addition of the Ville and others---I can't wait. It's going to be an even more fun ride.

Old Tiger
04-24-2012, 10:22 AM
Believe it or not this place used to be a lot better.

Ville-D
04-24-2012, 01:09 PM
Believe it or not this place used to be a lot better.

Until Stephenville arrived?

bobcat1
04-24-2012, 05:16 PM
Until Stephenville arrived?Who is Stephenville?:thinking:

:taunt:

buckeyebob
04-24-2012, 06:18 PM
buckeyebob

Depth is basically Freshmen with a few Sophmores mixed in...Gilmer has always had a depth issue...not drunk at 4:30 AM...getting a start on the day...FYI - a little geography:

East Texas has a few 4A schools and 3 5A so y'all prolly have not paid much attention to 3A & below so you are ignorant of East Texas Speed...you will just have to experience it to see.

defense51
04-25-2012, 12:34 AM
What about guns, people, good pets gone bad, vehicles, viruses, bacteria, construction accidents, water, gangs, sharks, etc... There are more, just watch 1000 ways to die. It's bad t.v. but ok to watch if you're suffering from insomnia.

Depth is basically Freshmen with a few Sophmores mixed in...Gilmer has always had a depth issue...not drunk at 4:30 AM...getting a start on the day...FYI - a little geography:

East Texas has a few 4A schools and 3 5A so y'all prolly have not paid much attention to 3A & below so you are ignorant of East Texas Speed...you will just have to experience it to see.

That's not logical. You say that you only have a few large schools and that East Texas has less kids but more speed. So with less students you have more speed? Faster than Dallas, Houston, Austin, and the rest of Texas?
Hate to break the news to you that's ignorant to think. All this means is you have less kids and less talent overall. It's a numbers game you are wrong. We have seen Dallas Metroplex and the speed is the same. I think you are trying to say you have black kids and poor small towns. Good try

buckeyebob
04-25-2012, 03:47 PM
Well, I see you have it down pat...this is going to be fun. The boys from Brownwood get a replacement.

Ville-D
04-25-2012, 04:00 PM
I believe Ville was trying to pay the site a compliment when he started this thread. Nice trolling maneuvers on the part of the Buckeyes. But he took the bait.

It's sad really. :bigcry:

bobcat1
04-25-2012, 07:40 PM
I believe Ville was trying to pay the site a compliment when he started this thread. Nice trolling maneuvers on the part of the Buckeyes. But he took the bait.

It's sad really. :bigcry:He was. They got that. The thread just took a turn like they all do here.:p

garciap77
04-25-2012, 09:51 PM
Eastland > Stephenville

RoyceTTU
04-26-2012, 06:55 AM
Abilene Wylie < Eastland > Stephenville

:spitlol:

Ville-D
04-26-2012, 08:26 AM
:spitlol:

Lingleville > Blanket

RoyceTTU
04-26-2012, 08:45 AM
i forgot they started playing football. This is like there 3rd year? maybe?

Ville-D
04-26-2012, 09:06 AM
i forgot they started playing football. This is like there 3rd year? maybe?

I believe this is their first year of official UIL play. They played the past 2 years but wer not officially part of UIL.

Here is a story on their first game: http://www.reporternews.com/news/2010/aug/27/starting-from-scratch/

It's sad really. :bigcry:

It will be ok.

Old Tiger
04-26-2012, 02:53 PM

It's sad really. :bigcry:Exactly why the place has gone down hill. Used to be a lot more quality post but now its everyone trying to troll. In the past there were a few guys who would do it, myself included, but not days everyone does it.

regaleagle
04-26-2012, 03:05 PM
Read my signature.

Old Tiger
04-26-2012, 03:08 PM
Read my signature.How about you just tell me what it says. I have sigs and avatars turned off so when I'm reading on my phone it loads quicker.

Tejastrue
04-26-2012, 04:08 PM
Exactly why the place has gone down hill. Used to be a lot more quality post but now its everyone trying to troll. In the past there were a few guys who would do it, myself included, but not days everyone does it.

Stop being such a

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4686149168530409&id=29410ec4c74302b8597b6b4a1febc4a3

The guy was saying he enjoyed the forum. :clap:

Old Tiger
04-26-2012, 04:14 PM
Stop being such a

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4686149168530409&id=29410ec4c74302b8597b6b4a1febc4a3

The guy was saying he enjoyed the forum. :clap:A debbie downer? I just stated if he likes this forum now he would of loved it years ago.

Tejastrue
04-26-2012, 04:18 PM
A debbie downer? I just stated if he likes this forum now he would of loved it years ago.

I guess I misinterpreted what "gone down hill" really means..my bad.

defense51
04-26-2012, 08:43 PM
I guess I misinterpreted what "gone down hill" really means..my bad.
Happens all the time in skiing.

sweetwater07
04-26-2012, 08:46 PM

When i first found this site in 2005, I thought my wishes had been granted. Love the Downlow!!!!!

regaleagle
04-28-2012, 01:19 PM
I followed this site for several years during football seasons only, reading the posts from time to time when I had time. I'm was a newbie to using the computer back then, and didn't really do much on the computer because I didn't know how! Last football season, I finally joined with a username, and began posting here, as well as another site regularly. I don't always agree with some of the posts on here, but that's what makes it unique. Much can be learned about what's going on around the state in the 3A sportsworld here, and I'm into that. Besides, I like some of the "personalities" that seem to develop on here. Just wish I knew how to better use this tool called the computer like some of the other members do. But's it's a good place to check into, and I have learned much. I enjoy the site.

Lion70
04-28-2012, 02:55 PM
Love this site its one of my favorite . I am a little biased to another site lol. Great info and some good guys around here.