PDA

View Full Version : Brooks Marlow made ESPN's top 10 plays Friday night

buff4ever
04-23-2012, 09:26 AM
If there was a thread on this over the weekend I missed it. At one point Friday night the play Brooks and UT Short Stop to throw runner out at first was number 3 on the top ten plays.

It was a hit up the middle, Brooks gloved it running towards left center and flipped out of his glove to short stop who completed the throw to first for him. It was one of those sweet plays that all the timing had to be right on, and the short stop and Brooks had to be on the same page and playing heads up ball.

Sorry I don't have time or hardly know how to post a video from you tube or anything. So if someone wants to it would be fun for everyone to see.

XMan
04-23-2012, 12:53 PM
Mustve been a great play but it couldnt have been a hit up the middle. Sounds to me like a 4-6-3 put out. Congrats to the Marlowes.

1st and goal
04-26-2012, 10:50 AM
Wonder if A&M talking heads are 2nd guessing not playing brother Ty Marlow some more last year??? I think they let a good one get away but who am I....

Old Tiger
04-26-2012, 12:23 PM
Wonder if A&M talking heads are 2nd guessing not playing brother Ty Marlow some more last year??? I think they let a good one get away but who am I....From what I understand that didn't matter. A&M coaches told Brooks he had to try out so he was like ____ that and decided to go to Texas.