PDA

View Full Version : Help!

pirate4state
04-20-2012, 09:02 AM
I have tried to log out and clear my cookies, but I am still unable to view the “sports forum” by simply clicking on it. I have to click on “most recent post” and view threads by clicking “previous/next thread”. It’s annoying. Any suggestions? My work PC is the only one I am having this issue with so I’m sure it is a simple fix, but damned if I know how to fix it!

Clearly, I can access the Non-sports forum & coaching forums the normal way. SO STUPID! :foul:

SintonFan_inAustin
04-20-2012, 10:27 AM
I have tried to log out and clear my cookies, but I am still unable to view the “sports forum” by simply clicking on it. I have to click on “most recent post” and view threads by clicking “previous/next thread”. It’s annoying. Any suggestions? My work PC is the only one I am having this issue with so I’m sure it is a simple fix, but damned if I know how to fix it!

Clearly, I can access the Non-sports forum & coaching forums the normal way. SO STUPID! :foul:i'm having same problem using internet explore on my windows 7 laptop but no problem in my xp and i can view it with no problem using firefox. just got out work so i'm going to try some changes and see if that works

Blastoderm55
04-20-2012, 01:19 PM
I am having the same problem at work.

In unrelated news, my productivity is through the roof.

defense51
04-20-2012, 07:55 PM
I am having the same problem at work.

In unrelated news, my productivity is through the roof.
Having to work a full day without 3ADL is just wrong!

SintonFan
04-20-2012, 08:17 PM

Clearly, I can access the Non-sports forum & coaching forums the normal way. SO STUPID! :foul:

Is it working now?

SintonFan_inAustin
04-20-2012, 09:11 PM
Is it working now? yep, it is for me now.

zebrablue2
04-20-2012, 09:18 PM
yep, it is for me now.

Boss sending a message?? All work and no play--:D

pirate4state
04-23-2012, 09:15 AM
Is it working now?

I had to download firefox and now its workiing

SintonFan
04-24-2012, 09:04 AM
I had to download firefox and now its workiing

Sweeeeet!