PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Snyder

tres beauties
04-18-2012, 12:21 PM
You're getting an excellent coach and a quality man. He's VERY energetic, highly motivated, and will take care of your kids! I do believe he spent some time on Coach Barrett's staff at Kennedale. He also took over a struggling Grandview program and turned them into a perrenial play off team.

Heffelfinger
04-18-2012, 01:53 PM
How many can/will coach Sims bring with him?

wildstangs
04-18-2012, 05:06 PM
You're getting an excellent coach and a quality man. He's VERY energetic, highly motivated, and will take care of your kids! I do believe he spent some time on Coach Barrett's staff at Kennedale. He also took over a struggling Grandview program and turned them into a perrenial play off team.

Where is Aubrey Sims from? Name sounds familiar.

JaJohn25
04-19-2012, 01:28 AM
Went to school at Alvarado in the 90's. He has been at Grandview for a number of years. Good overall athletic program both boys and girls.

toddg
04-19-2012, 06:32 AM

they couldnt have gotten a better guy to take over where Rogers left off!! Good hire Snyder!!

Snyder_TigerFan
04-20-2012, 06:33 AM
That's good to hear. I was leaning towards Sims when they announced the 4 finalists, but didn't have much to go off of other than their W-L records. Just out of curiosity, anyone know what type of offense grandview ran?

ahs_indian_fan
04-20-2012, 07:56 AM
That's good to hear. I was leaning towards Sims when they announced the 4 finalists, but didn't have much to go off of other than their W-L records. Just out of curiosity, anyone know what type of offense grandview ran?

If I remember correctly, he ran the ball quite a bit when he first arrived but as his personnel and coaching staff changed Grandview opened it up over the last few seasons and were quite successful with a spread offense. Depending on whether or not his offensive coordinator gets the head job in Grandview, Snyder could be getting one heck of an OC as well.

Red&White_9x5
04-20-2012, 08:32 AM
What about defensively, does anyone know what they ran at Grandview. Will his DC be coming with him?