PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood People!!

Ranger Mom
04-18-2012, 09:50 AM
So I don't have to go in search of it myself...can one of you tell me where who/where Brownwood plays on October 5th??

I have to be in Brownwood on October 6th for my brother's wedding, (he is marrying a girl from Brownwood) and was hoping to incorporate a game into it, if possible!!!

Thanks in advance!!

Ville-D
04-18-2012, 09:56 AM
http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/brownwood-lions-(brownwood,tx)/football/schedule.htm (http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/brownwood-lions-%28brownwood,tx%29/football/schedule.htm)

No game listed here. Bye week?

Ranger Mom
04-18-2012, 10:00 AM
http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/brownwood-lions-(brownwood,tx)/football/schedule.htm (http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/brownwood-lions-%28brownwood,tx%29/football/schedule.htm)

No game listed here. Bye week?

Hmmmm!!! Maybe that's why they scheduled it for that weekend!!!!

When I found out the date I thought to myself..."Are they insane? Getting married during footall season???"

bigwood33
04-18-2012, 11:02 AM
Looks like the bye week.

Aug. 31, 2012 AT FORT WORTH ALL SAINTS EPISCOPAL
Sep. 7, 2012 GRAHAM
Sep. 14, 2012 AT SNYDER
Sep. 21, 2012 ABILENE WYLIE
Sep. 28, 2012 SWEETWATER
Oct. 12, 2012 AT BURNET
Oct. 19, 2012 AT LIBERTY HILL
Oct. 26, 2012 LAMPASAS
Nov. 2, 2012 AT GATESVILLE
Nov. 9, 2012 LLANO

44INAROW
04-18-2012, 12:00 PM
Hmmmm!!! Maybe that's why they scheduled it for that weekend!!!!

When I found out the date I thought to myself..."Are they insane? Getting married during footall season???"

my middle son is getting married Nov 17th - 1st weekend of the playoffs lol.......... It's in San Antonio - we'll have to see what happens....

Sville
04-18-2012, 03:58 PM
My wife and I got engaged Christmas morning and she scheduled the wedding for a year later in early December. We rocked on for a couple of months and it dawned on me, there is no way I am going to put myself in the predicament of having to choose between my anniversary and a December Jacket game. I told her I wanted to move it up to mid August because I didn't want to wait that long. She said ok. I thought that I had pulled a fast one on her until later after we were married and she said that she planned the wedding in December on purpose so I would move it up before football and hunting season. I was the one that got played as has been the case throughout our marriage.

AP Panther Fan
04-18-2012, 04:53 PM
my middle son is getting married Nov 17th - 1st weekend of the playoffs lol.......... It's in San Antonio - we'll have to see what happens....

:spitlol:

Are you considering not attending? hahaha, you crack me up!

RoyceTTU
04-19-2012, 08:06 AM
:spitlol:

Are you considering not attending? hahaha, you crack me up!

Watch the video replay.............of the wedding that is :devil:

buckeyebob
04-20-2012, 05:21 AM

Just explain it to the wife...I am sure she will understand.

waterboy
04-20-2012, 07:23 AM
Just explain it to the wife...I am sure she will understand.
You mean the future wife, right? 44INAROW is a wife!:D

buckeyebob
04-21-2012, 05:14 AM
My bad...yes, the future.

Matthew328
04-21-2012, 09:11 AM
My wife and I got engaged Christmas morning and she scheduled the wedding for a year later in early December. We rocked on for a couple of months and it dawned on me, there is no way I am going to put myself in the predicament of having to choose between my anniversary and a December Jacket game. I told her I wanted to move it up to mid August because I didn't want to wait that long. She said ok. I thought that I had pulled a fast one on her until later after we were married and she said that she planned the wedding in December on purpose so I would move it up before football and hunting season. I was the one that got played as has been the case throughout our marriage.

Happens to the best of us...lol