PDA

View Full Version : Marlin is too fast for the boys in red

PTP
12-02-2003, 10:15 AM
We have too much speed and talent for the boys in red. We have too many weapons on offense and we have too many Bell Ringers on defense. Put weapons and Bell Ringers together you will get the Marlin Bulldogs.

JasperDog94
12-02-2003, 10:54 AM
:rolleyes:

Ramcappin
12-02-2003, 11:47 AM
Marlin better get ready....the boys form bellville can handle their own and if they stumped inside the 40 count it for 3 the kicker can hit from anywhere....

Bellville22
12-02-2003, 11:55 AM
PTP:
We have too much speed and talent for the boys in red. We have too many weapons on offense and we have too many Bell Ringers on defense. Put weapons and Bell Ringers together you will get the Marlin Bulldogs.Bellville has their share of weapons too. Put Bellville's weapons and execution together and you get touchdowns.

GreatBigBurnetFan
12-02-2003, 05:16 PM
Hey PTP,
You might watch the talkin', if you've got all these weapons why didn't you use them against Burnet? We were led to believe that your "weapon" was Tank. Where was all this speed? We didn't see it? I'm just saying you might learn to quit puttin' your opponents down, it may come back to bite you! Be gracious !!
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFan
Burnet Knows, Bellville is a tough football team.
We were hoping for a rematch. You might not want
what you get. Just be respestful!!

Brahma73
12-02-2003, 06:06 PM
PTP:
We have too much speed and talent for the boys in red. We have too many weapons on offense and we have too many Bell Ringers on defense. Put weapons and Bell Ringers together you will get the Marlin Bulldogs.You used your 1st post for this?! :rolleyes:

FranksBullDog
12-02-2003, 06:55 PM
I assure everyone most MB fans will take a win any way they can get it we know it will be a hard game and we will need a few breaks .

BrahmaMom
12-02-2003, 07:37 PM
PTP: Good luck. I think you might be surprised at Bellville's speed. 73, you are cracking me up tonight! Let 'em talk, we'll see Friday night (except poor Bongo). Till then, GO BRAHMAS!

shooootno15
12-03-2003, 07:36 PM
hey PTP shut up by getting your hopes up it'll hurt more than it wouldve

Bellville-38
Marlin-21

RAIDER96
12-04-2003, 06:43 AM
GO BULLS! WE ARE BEHIND YOU ALL THE WAY!

FROM RAIDER LAND, UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN

BrahmaMom
12-04-2003, 09:30 AM
Thanks Raider96, the momentum is building. The Bulls are getting fired up. It will be a great game. GO BRAHMAS!

pn_pimp03
12-04-2003, 10:24 AM
lets go bulls...i want to see the rematch...bellville vs rice..the first one was a classic

Boosty_Hondo
12-04-2003, 10:33 AM
bellville gonna win

fmsc64
12-04-2003, 11:00 AM
:mad: Okay Burnet fans we know you won and beat Marlin, so get over it! This week we play Bellville. This is another game and team. Got it? Marlin had several players out hurt when we played Burnet and we weren't playing our best. Your gloating time is over. We know Bellville is a good team and has great players, but stop putting us down. Marlin is also a good team with great players. May the best team do their best and both teams play fair and square without anyone getting hurt. Of course I want Marlin to win, and we will be there making lots of loud sounds so all you haters be listening! :o Those Dogs will go hard Friday night! :D