PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood fills OC position

BEAST
04-17-2012, 02:42 PM
Brian Clark will take over as OC for Brownwood. Clark was the RBs coach. He was on staff at Ennis for several years before coming to Brownwood. Also, Sam Harrell, 3 time 4A SC coach from Ennis is coming out of retirement to help coach the offense with Clark. That is a big hire right there.

BEAST

RoyceTTU
04-17-2012, 03:32 PM
Brian Clark will take over as OC for Brownwood. Clark was the RBs coach. He was on staff at Ennis for several years before coming to Brownwood. Also, Sam Harrell, 3 time 4A SC coach from Ennis is coming out of retirement to help coach the offense with Clark. That is a big hire right there.

BEAST

This is great news. Brian is an awesome guy. I hope he does great.

Eagle 1
04-17-2012, 05:06 PM

BEAST

Sounds like a good couple of coaches for the Lions.

bobcat1
04-17-2012, 05:42 PM

BEASTYep! Big hire for sure.

defense51
04-17-2012, 10:01 PM
I'm not sure who the lions have at qb or prospective qb, but I would love to have a young qb learn under Coach Harrell. Brownwood fans have got to be excited.

BEAST
04-17-2012, 10:08 PM
I'm not sure who the lions have at qb or prospective qb, but I would love to have a young qb learn under Coach Harrell. Brownwood fans have got to be excited.

Very excited. Sam played high school ball here and coached here back in the day under THE LEGEND Coach Wood. It's great to have him home!

BEAST

Tejastrue
04-17-2012, 10:36 PM
Congrats. Hope it works out.