PDA

View Full Version : AL West after 10 games

Txbroadcaster
04-16-2012, 08:50 AM
Rangers doing what they should be doing..beating up bad teams in seattle and minny..the Whitesox are not bad, but not great.and to be honest Texas has not looked great, but good enough..but 8-2 gives them a buffer with the next few series agianst some really good teams and it would not shock me to see them come back to earth just a bit

angels have a huge problem..their bullpen is terrible, and not alot of help in the system..they might have to trade just to get some 6-8th inning guys.

Hard to tell about Seattle and Oakland since they have played each other for the most part in a fractured schedule.

Tin Cup
04-16-2012, 09:40 AM
If the rangers stay healthy and keep up the quality starting pitching no one in the west can hang. With this lineup some guys can be hot and others cold and still win every game. The 2 losses we have were giveaways.

defense51
04-16-2012, 10:06 AM
At 8-2 and not playing to their potential yet, things are looking good. The starting rotation has had some quality starts so far, that's a good sign. Its very early in the season but the potential is there to win the west again especially with the Angels performance so far. I would definitely give the Rangers an A on the first ten games.

Farmersfan
04-16-2012, 10:37 AM
I hope Nathan comes into form. The two loses for the Rangers were blown saves by him weren't they?

coach
04-16-2012, 10:42 AM
I hope Nathan comes into form. The two loses for the Rangers were blown saves by him weren't they?. The first one he came in witha 3-3 tie so it was not a blown save, but he did lose it for us. Now the second one was a blown save giving up 3 runs in the 9th to Seattle....

Txbroadcaster
04-16-2012, 10:43 AM
I hope Nathan comes into form. The two loses for the Rangers were blown saves by him weren't they?
one was..the other he came in when it was tied

Ville-D
04-16-2012, 10:50 AM

He needs to get his "stuff" together.

Trashman
04-17-2012, 04:00 PM
Somebody wake me after the all-star break...:sleeping:

Tejastrue
04-17-2012, 04:20 PM
Somebody wake me after the all-star break...:sleeping:

There was a time with the Rangers when you would :sleeping:after the all-star break...LOL..