PDA

View Full Version : Prosper's new football stadium

orange machine
04-16-2012, 08:37 AM
I saw on their school website that they are planning to build a new 35 million dollar stadium anybody have any insight on when they will start this project? I assume they will have to do something pretty soon considering their current stadium only seats 2,000 people.

oldtownag
04-16-2012, 08:54 AM
I saw on their school website that they are planning to build a new 35 million dollar stadium anybody have any insight on when they will start this project? I assume they will have to do something pretty soon considering their current stadium only seats 2,000 people.

$17,500 per seat (based on current capacity)

Ville-D
04-16-2012, 11:30 AM
$17,500 per seat (based on current capacity)

How does the seating capacity of the current stadium have anything to do with a new stadium. Wouldn't you think they would increase the capacity when building a new one.

Phil C
04-17-2012, 02:39 PM
Looks like a nice stadium coming.

Twirling Time
04-19-2012, 11:54 AM
The new stadium will be across the tracks from the high school and closer to the future tollway for EZ access. I thought it would be at the high school with that monster fieldhouse in the end zone, but I was told across the tracks is where it will be built.

It'll be a nice option for the playoffs for area teams and help loosen a logjam on Friday nights. But Prosper better hurry. They're playing in basically a 2A stadium and I give them two, maybe three alignments in 4A before they go to 5A.

NastySlot
04-19-2012, 11:57 AM
The new stadium will be across the tracks from the high school and closer to the future tollway for EZ access. I thought it would be at the high school with that monster fieldhouse in the end zone, but I was told across the tracks is where it will be built.

It'll be a nice option for the playoffs for area teams and help loosen a logjam on Friday nights. But Prosper better hurry. They're playing in basically a 2A stadium and I give them two, maybe three alignments in 4A before they go to 5A.

or with multiple high schools

http://prosperisd.schoolfusion.us/modules/cms/pages.phtml?pageid=211176&sessionid=861cb2edc9c281b16c2e945333488829