PDA

View Full Version : nascar race

jason
04-12-2012, 03:00 PM
i will be experiencing my first nascar race on saturday...
will have to dig out my sleeveless tuxedo t-shirt to wear...

Tejastrue
04-12-2012, 03:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tVdFJIEk5wY

ctown81
04-12-2012, 03:33 PM

It's an experience for sure. I get to go down to the pit(i think that's what they call it) b/c my company is the main sponsor, but nascar isn't my favorite thing in the world so it will be a LOOOONG day for me on Saturday.

OldBison75
04-12-2012, 04:09 PM
If you have never been to a race live, you will be really pleased after you have. The atmosphere and racing is so much better live than on television. You get to see much more of the action. Plus, there are some really HOT (looks and temperature) women at the track.

MUSTANG69
04-12-2012, 04:43 PM
If you have never been to a race live, you will be really pleased after you have. The atmosphere and racing is so much better live than on television. You get to see much more of the action. Plus, there are some really HOT (looks and temperature) women at the track.

The last time I was at Texas Motor Speedway there were some guys outside the track drinking beer and passing out Mardi Gras beads to any gal that would show them their boobs. I think there is a large backorder on them beads now. Those would be good guys to hang with.:thumbsup:

Maroon87
04-12-2012, 05:24 PM
The last time I was at Texas Motor Speedway there were some guys outside the track drinking beer and passing out Mardi Gras beads to any gal that would show them their boobs. I think there is a large backorder on them beads now. Those would be good guys to hang with.:thumbsup:

Yep...head out to the campground behind turn 3 after the race and ask where Tiddy Corner is. It shouldn't be hard to find even if no one knows what you're talking about...:cool:

bobcat1
04-12-2012, 07:42 PM

Yep...head out to the campground behind turn 3 after the race and ask where Tiddy Corner is. It shouldn't be hard to find even if no one knows what you're talking about...:cool:I know it well. Love that place. The parties in the infield are the best. It gets lively to say the least.

the genious
04-12-2012, 09:38 PM
It's like a Texas version of mardi GRAS out there! Always a good time!!!

Roughneck93
04-12-2012, 10:22 PM
Never been to a NASCAR race, closest I've been to one was a CART race in downtown Houston back in 2001. Looking forward to IndyCar returning to Houston in 2013.

MGAR
04-12-2012, 10:53 PM
Go straight, turn left.

repeat

BwdLion73
04-13-2012, 10:18 AM

It will be a blast in the infield. But you better make sure you keep an eye to the sky. As of a couple of days ago long range forecast looks like the night race could get pretty exciting. I can't imagine trying to evac. 200,000 slightly to extremely intoxicated people all at once. Might be better than the race. :crazy1: