PDA

View Full Version : Rockwall Heritage Christian Boots Unwed Pregnant VB Coach

Manso/V8
04-11-2012, 10:11 PM
Hmmmm.....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/former-coach-fired-christian-school-wedlock-pregnancy-145601399.html

Ernest T Bass
04-11-2012, 11:01 PM
When I coached at a private school, there was a clause in my contract that said I could be terminated for "behavior unbecoming of a Christian leader, including but not limited to alcohol use, tobacco use, drug use, fornication, cursing, etc..."
Lady signed the contract and knew what she was getting into. Go work at a public school if you don't want to deal with this stuff.

rockdale80
04-11-2012, 11:28 PM
When I coached at a private school, there was a clause in my contract that said I could be terminated for "behavior unbecoming of a Christian leader, including but not limited to alcohol use, tobacco use, drug use, fornication, cursing, etc..."
Lady signed the contract and knew what she was getting into. Go work at a public school if you don't want to deal with this stuff.

Good to see the school doing the Christian thing here....

Tejastrue
04-12-2012, 12:16 AM
There is not thing in the Bible that defines what's considered a legitimate marriage. Some believe the male and female are married once they've started a sexual relationship. Now, how many marriages can we all honestly say we've been a part of with this belief. Can I have a witness?

I agree with ETB... however hypocritical the policies may be, surely she understood the consequences that would result from her decisions... or maybe not.

Ernest T Bass
04-12-2012, 06:55 AM
The reason people open private schools is so they can do things THEIR WAY. Whether it's the Christian, Muslim, Atheist, or Satanist thing to do is irrelevant. They set their expectations and make them clear in the hiring process. Either get with the program or find another program.

Tin Cup
04-12-2012, 08:43 AM
I have no problem with her being fired. Actions have consequences and hers do not fit the standards of the school. Saying its not the Christian thing to do is a stretch. Everyone in the school could forgive her but that doesn't mean she should keep her job. If you don't want to abide by the policies set forth by the school go somewhere else. Simple.

SWMustang
04-12-2012, 09:01 AM
There is not thing in the Bible that defines what's considered a legitimate marriage. Some believe the male and female are married once they've started a sexual relationship. Now, how many marriages can we all honestly say we've been a part of with this belief. Can I have a witness?

I agree with ETB... however hypocritical the policies may be, surely she understood the consequences that would result from her decisions... or maybe not.

I would have a harem

Phil C
04-12-2012, 09:27 AM
:eek:

HOW DID IT HAPPEN??!!

:(

Txbroadcaster
04-12-2012, 09:28 AM

HOW DID IT HAPPEN??!!

Well Phil..when a man and a woman love each other.....

Ville-D
04-12-2012, 09:43 AM

Amen

GrTigers6
04-12-2012, 10:46 AM
Well Phil..when a man and a woman love each other.....They have to love each other?:thinking::D

MGAR
04-12-2012, 11:41 AM

HOW DID IT HAPPEN??!!

Bubble gum, tape and a straw.

defense51
04-12-2012, 11:53 AM
Bubble gum, tape and a straw.
A crazy straw?

Aesculus gilmus
04-12-2012, 12:09 PM
Well Phil..when a man and a woman love each other.....

"What's LOVE got to do with it?" - Tina Turner

Tejastrue
04-12-2012, 03:01 PM
The reason people open private schools is so they can do things THEIR WAY. Whether it's the Christian, Muslim, Atheist, or Satanist thing to do is irrelevant. They set their expectations and make them clear in the hiring process. Either get with the program or find another program.

It would be nice if everything was that cut and dry.