PDA

View Full Version : Buckeyes Are Upgrading

buckeyebob
04-11-2012, 06:36 AM
New What-A-Burger has opened and has change the dining landscape in Buckeyeville...but in addition...WE ARE GETTING NEW TURF...early yesterday, the aliens decended on field and started with the removal of the old turf...by noon, half was gone...our District of Doom foes will have a new field by 7 on 7 time.

Gsquared
04-11-2012, 06:43 AM
New What-A-Burger has opened and has change the dining landscape in Buckeyeville...but in addition...WE ARE GETTING NEW TURF...early yesterday, the aliens decended on field and started with the removal of the old turf...by noon, half was gone...our District of Doom foes will have a new field by 7 on 7 time.
Dang, a Whataburger and now new turf????? Yall making money expoloiting them Amish?

MGAR
04-11-2012, 09:58 AM

Next goal needs to be new press box and clean bathrooms.

defense51
04-11-2012, 11:09 AM
Better be careful, when Sampson had his hair cut he lost his strength...

waterboy
04-11-2012, 11:14 AM
Next goal needs to be new press box and clean bathrooms.
They are supposed to be upgrading the pressbox, reconfiguring and adding homeside seating, and new turf. The old turf was under warranty and didn't last the 8 years it was supposed to. We're not going back with the same turf so we added a little (lot to me, lol) money to get a better turf.

Other than the turf, I don't think the other changes will be made this season.

By the way, MGAR, they are not worried about clean bathrooms for visitors. All I can say is bring toilet rings with you.:D

MGAR
04-11-2012, 11:29 AM
They are supposed to be upgrading the pressbox, reconfiguring and adding homeside seating, and new turf. The old turf was under warranty and didn't last the 8 years it was supposed to. We're not going back with the same turf so we added a little (lot to me, lol) money to get a better turf.

Other than the turf, I don't think the other changes will be made this season.

By the way, MGAR, they are not worried about clean bathrooms for visitors. All I can say is bring toilet rings with you.:D

Toilet rings are for hall passes.. lol

I'm sure we will be back that way in a few years.

buckeyebob
04-12-2012, 05:44 AM
The new Press Box will have an elavator in it...Home Side will have new restrooms & snack bar, and more seating (building up & doing away with the orange chairs)...the Orange & Black turf will be awsome (it will alternate colors every 10 yards and the end zones).

hsbtex
04-12-2012, 06:41 AM
I saw a sign that said Gilmer 40 miles when I was fishing Lake Fork yesterday...had no idea you guys were that close to the lake. They are still on the beds over there!

lostaussie
04-12-2012, 07:46 AM
I saw a sign that said Gilmer 40 miles when I was fishing Lake Fork yesterday...had no idea you guys were that close to the lake. They are still on the beds over there!Fork is for the visitors. The locals prefer to keep our best lakes a secret:D

MGAR
04-12-2012, 08:45 AM
Fork is for the visitors. The locals prefer to keep our best lakes a secret:D

Local Lake is a hidden gem for good size bass.

Just wish it was bigger. Can get crowded at times.

buckeyebob
04-16-2012, 05:31 AM
Suprisingly, Lake Gilmer is producing some nice size.

oldtownag
04-16-2012, 06:55 AM
What about Lake Buckeyebob?

defense51
04-16-2012, 10:23 AM
The new Press Box will have an elavator in it...Home Side will have new restrooms & snack bar, and more seating (building up & doing away with the orange chairs)...the Orange & Black turf will be awsome (it will alternate colors every 10 yards and the end zones).Sounds cool, I like the turf with a little character. Just don't go overboard like Boise!

buckeyebob
04-18-2012, 06:16 AM

Little Debbie Snack Cakes is kicking butt...I just work...did catch a 10-1/2 lb last week though. I am still waiting on you to show up.

buckeyebob
04-24-2012, 05:10 AM

We got into the big Blue Gills this weekend...show up & I will show you...like we did this past year.