PDA

View Full Version : Monday offseason news

Gsquared
04-09-2012, 07:08 AM
Oneal Ron Morris is accused of performing numerous back-alley cosmetic procedures. (©Miami Gardens Police Department)
Ex-stripper says fake surgeon's butt implants ruined her life
10 hrs ago

A Tampa woman says her life has been ruined after a fake doctor injected Fix-A-Flat and cement into her buttocks, claiming it was silicone. She is now on food stamps and facing foreclosure because she can't work due to her heavy rear, which has become brick-hard and discolored. It is excruciating to sit down, she says, and she suffers chronic coughing and pneumonia.

The former stripper is the latest alleged victim of fake Florida surgeon Oneal Ron Morris, a transgendered woman who, as shown in her photo above, is clearly a trunk-junk enthusiast. Morris stands accused of performing numerous back-alley cosmetic operations that pumped chemicals like bathroom caulk, cement, Super Glue and mineral oil into patients in exchange for $1,500 to $,4000 per procedure.

Tejastrue
04-09-2012, 10:53 AM
Oneal Ron Morris is accused of performing numerous back-alley cosmetic procedures. (©Miami Gardens Police Department)
Ex-stripper says fake surgeon's butt implants ruined her life
10 hrs ago

A Tampa woman says her life has been ruined after a fake doctor injected Fix-A-Flat and cement into her buttocks, claiming it was silicone. She is now on food stamps and facing foreclosure because she can't work due to her heavy rear, which has become brick-hard and discolored. It is excruciating to sit down, she says, and she suffers chronic coughing and pneumonia.

The former stripper is the latest alleged victim of fake Florida surgeon Oneal Ron Morris, a transgendered woman who, as shown in her photo above, is clearly a trunk-junk enthusiast. Morris stands accused of performing numerous back-alley cosmetic operations that pumped chemicals like bathroom caulk, cement, Super Glue and mineral oil into patients in exchange for $1,500 to $,4000 per procedure.

Thanks for not posting a photo. :thumbsup:

Gsquared
04-09-2012, 11:04 AM
Thanks for not posting a photo. :thumbsup:
Just wait till I post a pic of me pumping Fix a Flat in TXB's arse. Gonna be gold.

OldNavy
04-09-2012, 11:53 AM
Just wait till I post a pic of me pumping Fix a Flat in TXB's arse. Gonna be gold.

Are you saying his is flat? Do you have to put it in on both sides? Do you kick it to know when you have put in enough? Does it come in other colors than gold?

defense51
04-09-2012, 01:25 PM
Sounds like the basis for a new Harlequin novel or Penthouse letters...

buckeyebob
04-10-2012, 06:05 AM
Tyler has the twin...she was doing the same thing in the back of a beauty salon.

COBRAFOOTBALL
04-10-2012, 10:08 AM
Just wait till I post a pic of me pumping Fix a Flat in TXB's arse. Gonna be gold.Heck I gotta see that!

Txbroadcaster
04-10-2012, 02:02 PM
How the hell was I brought in to this

Gsquared
04-10-2012, 02:10 PM
How the hell was I brought in to this
You'll find out at our production meeting Thursday. All, if you want to see it, show up at the Angry Dog in Deep Ellum.

BEAST
04-10-2012, 02:31 PM
What I find as crazy as the person doing this, is the people letting her do it. Surely they know when they enter a back alley and the "doctor" is holding a can of fix a flat that the results are not going to be good.

BEAST

Txbroadcaster
04-10-2012, 02:32 PM
rethinking a need for meeting thursday

Gsquared
04-10-2012, 02:39 PM
rethinking a need for meeting thursday
Sorry, its to late, I already have you penciled in on my calender.

bobcat1
04-10-2012, 04:53 PM
How the hell was I brought in to this I think it is the company you keep and the fact Farmers Fan has chewed your arse out enouogh G2 has noticed it and he longs for the day it was more full. He's only trying to get you built back up for the season to come.