PDA

View Full Version : What? No topics on the Super Bowl halftime show?

spiveyrat
02-02-2004, 07:09 AM
Justin Timberlake is such a "Nasty Boy". hahaha :D

When I saw it live, I thought Janet had on a "pasty" or something. I've seen some pictures that show otherwise, though! eek!

<small>[ February 02, 2004, 08:22 AM: Message edited by: spiveyrat ]</small>

Matthew328
02-02-2004, 08:07 AM
Justin Timberlake is a lucky man....

Gilmer Buckeye
02-02-2004, 08:21 AM
The First Baptist Church of Gilmer assembled its youth from kindergarten age on up in our new $2.8 million Family Life Center to watch the game on two 7'x10' big screens.

No word yet on whether the pastor has suffered a coronary. I wasn't there.

What is ironic is that he already had a plan in place to "bleep" all the beer commercials. He is very anti-alcohol and indeed believes Jesus Christ, as his first miracle during the wedding feast at Cana, turned the water into non-alcoholic wine.

What's even more ironic is that I'm sure if the preacher had read that MICHAEL Jackson was to be on at halftime, he probably would have had the 'bleeper' on.

spiveyrat
02-02-2004, 09:25 AM
I wonder how Britany is going to "one-up" him this time???

Ranger Mom
02-02-2004, 09:47 AM
I kinda wondered if he was trying to one-up her after her little wedding fiasco!

I guess I am not very observant, I watched the half-time show and watched Justin pull off her "cover" and didn't notice anything else.

To tell you the truth, until I saw it plastered all over the boards this morning, I didn't know anything had been "exposed"!

raider red 2000
02-02-2004, 03:02 PM
where can we find a picture of the janet exposure?

BIG19
02-02-2004, 03:32 PM
From her initial expression, I felt that she was expecting more to come off. Not that surprising overall.

CatWoman
02-02-2004, 03:44 PM
I wasn't nearly as offened by Janet's boob as I was the rapper (not PDiddy or whatever his name is, but the other one) who felt it necessary to grab himself on every other word. Is he making sure it's still there or what? I just really don't like that. IMHO

Bell_06
02-02-2004, 04:36 PM
What does the entire Jackson Clan have an obsession about exposing themselves to kids????

JasperDog94
02-02-2004, 05:05 PM
Bell_06:
What does the entire Jackson Clan have an obsession about exposing themselves to kids????That's a great question.

JasperDog94
02-02-2004, 05:06 PM
Bell_06:
What does the entire Jackson Clan have an obsession about exposing themselves to kids????That's a great question.

pero chato
02-02-2004, 05:57 PM
raider red 2000:
where can we find a picture of the janet exposure?strangecosmos.com will show you all you need to see

pero chato
02-02-2004, 06:02 PM
raider red 2000:
where can we find a picture of the janet exposure?strangecosmos.com

SintonFan
02-03-2004, 12:14 AM
Bell_06:
What does the entire Jackson Clan have an obsession about exposing themselves to kids????It turns out that Ms. Jackson was going to release an album in two weeks. That's been pushed up to today or tommorow. Go figure...
Doesn't this also take some of the heat off of dear Micheal? It might just work, who knows?
And MTV was SHOCKED?
They said today that this wasn't supposed to happen. An Exec said, before the Super Bowl, that they had some 'shocking' moments planned.
Does every women have sprocket stickers on the end of their nipples? eek!
This was bad for MTV and CBS in the long run, I bet. I'm also pissed about it! I had young children watching! They should have mentioned the PG-13 rating before half-time!
I'm gonna catch some flack for this but I don't care.

<small>[ February 02, 2004, 11:17 PM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

JasperDog94
02-03-2004, 10:31 AM
SintonFan, why will you catch flack for making that statement? I thought you were right on!

Wildcat81
02-03-2004, 10:59 AM
Well i didn't get to see the half time show. I was at work I did get to see some of the game.

But I read about the Jackson,Timberlake deal. My opinoin is that it was a disgrace to pull
something like that while childern were watching.

Bandera YaYa
02-03-2004, 12:17 PM
Well, I thought the whole half time show was yuck!!
I mean, "P.Diddy"?????? I dispise that no-talented thug. He's sooooooooooooo over! There is alot of new talent out there, in every catagory of music, but they chose to use mostly "has-been's". It was a real disappointment...I always look forward to the show, but this year's was a total washout!! I can't even believe they chose a "Jackson" to perform on it, anyway!! I think the "Jackson" era is over!! Do people even still buy their stuff?? :rolleyes:
Yeah, MTV really showed just how crass they can be.....and now, today, Janet fessed up about the boob show...that is was planned. So what will Justin say now????? HaHa!! Just a bunch of no-class, lying has beens!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

<small>[ February 03, 2004, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

Wildcat81
02-03-2004, 01:37 PM
Bandera YaYa:
Well, I thought the whole half time show was yuck!!
I mean, "P.Diddy"?????? I dispise that no-talented thug. He's sooooooooooooo over! There is alot of new talent out there, in every catagory of music, but they chose to use mostly "has-been's". It was a real disappointment...I always look forward to the show, but this year's was a total washout!! I can't even believe they chose a "Jackson" to perform on it, anyway!! I think the "Jackson" era is over!! Do people even still buy their stuff?? :rolleyes:
Yeah, MTV really showed just how crass they can be.....and now, today, Janet fessed up about the boob show...that is was planned. So what will Justin say now????? HaHa!! Just a bunch of no-class, lying has beens!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!She had to do something for her Career, but choose the wrong thing to do. :D

JasperDog94
02-03-2004, 02:01 PM
So she admitted it? I must have missed it. Darn... :D

SintonFan
02-03-2004, 10:41 PM
JasperDog94:
SintonFan, why will you catch flack for making that statement? I thought you were right on!.
I've talked to a few people about it and they didn't care. In fact they were more suprised about my being protective of my children. It just goes to show that perversity has now become the norm.

slpybear the bullfan
02-03-2004, 10:47 PM
Bandera YaYa:
"P.Diddy"?????? I dispise that...Heh, heh... PUFF DADDY!!! for all you P1s out there... wink

Bandera YaYa
02-03-2004, 10:51 PM
Exactly!! Pretty soon, the USA will be like the rest of the world, and show sex shows right on the prime time TV for all to see. Our commercials will leave nothing to the imagination and bare bodies will be the norm. That's what I'm afraid is already beginning to happen already. So much for romance........... frown

3afan2K3
02-03-2004, 10:53 PM
The human body is a beautiful thing. Let it be!

SintonFan
02-03-2004, 10:59 PM
3afan2K3:
The human body is a beautiful thing. Let it be!.
LOL
To be young again...
:D

Bandera YaYa
02-03-2004, 11:02 PM
3afan2K3:
The human body is a beautiful thing. Let it be!How old are you???? :rolleyes:

3afan2K3
02-03-2004, 11:05 PM
Bandera YaYa:

3afan2K3:
The human body is a beautiful thing. Let it be!How old are you???? :rolleyes: :D

spiveyrat
02-04-2004, 06:53 AM
JasperDog94:
So she admitted it? I must have missed it. Darn... :D Not to worry. I think she was fully clothed when she made the statement. :D