PDA

View Full Version : This Week are they thugs game

Txbroadcaster
04-04-2012, 12:21 AM
http://deadspin.com/5898930/?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow&fb_source=message

yea or nay.what say you

SHSBulldog00
04-04-2012, 12:32 AM
Bad on both sides. Umpires should be looked at as well, because they should have done a better job of getting control of the situation earlier in the game before it escalated. Never good.

Ville-D
04-04-2012, 12:38 AM
Not sure about the "thuginess" that but we have a Sasquatch sighting at about 1:23. The quote from the camera lady is funny: "Oh S... , what is that?"

bobcat1
04-04-2012, 05:24 AM
Thugs :)

jason
04-04-2012, 07:44 AM
closer to white trash than thugs

Saggy Aggie
04-04-2012, 08:21 AM
haha the blue team got beat down

StangEm
04-04-2012, 08:33 AM
Shame......

defense51
04-04-2012, 08:50 AM
closer to white trash than thugsI agree

Txbroadcaster
04-04-2012, 08:55 AM
So what is the difference

jason
04-04-2012, 09:10 AM
So what is the difference
in comparing this incident to the soccer beat down last week, this seemed to be a team issue brought on by things that got out of control throughout the game, something that might could have been prevented had coaches/umpires intervened earlier (got that from the story and comments) - the soccer incident (from the video) seemed to be one girl going nuts because she tripped in an isolated incidence, during the course of play (there was no references to anything else during that game)...and she was black and that is all that some people will see...

Bullaholic
04-04-2012, 09:16 AM
Everybody has their own "thug" name-calling threshold. I don't think players are necessarily "thugs" if they get into a fight during a game, although such conduct is deplorable and results in no winners. I think the "thug" name can be used for any player(s) of any race who resort(s) to any dirty tactics like sucker punching, ganging up, using a weapon of any kind, or sustained severe beating of a defenseless player.

Txbroadcaster
04-04-2012, 09:17 AM
in comparing this incident to the soccer beat down last week, this seemed to be a team issue brought on by things that got out of control throughout the game, something that might could have been prevented had coaches/umpires intervened earlier (got that from the story and comments) - the soccer incident (from the video) seemed to be one girl going nuts because she tripped in an isolated incidence, during the course of play (there was no references to anything else during that game)...and she was black and that is all that some people will see...

no i meant difference from a thug and white trash

MGAR
04-04-2012, 09:31 AM
"he has a freaking beard, he's not a child"....

lol

StangEm
04-04-2012, 09:33 AM
haha the blue team got beat down

It's sad that you think this is funny. That must be the Aggie Way too.

Saggy Aggie
04-04-2012, 09:43 AM
It's sad that you think this is funny. That must be the Aggie Way too. lol fights are entertaining.

Yellow team was throwing some sucker punches, especially #6, so that wasnt cool but oh well. Kids are gonna fight and I really don't think it's nearly as big of a deal as you. I'm sure you must've never been in a fight.

And yeah, I'm sure the thoughts of one person reflects the entire university, because that makes so much sense.

ctown81
04-04-2012, 04:25 PM

WARNING: RACE CARD IS ABOUT TO BE PLAYED.

More of a team issue? Let's be real if these were two black baseball teams the word thug would be all over the place. For some reason Hockey and Baseball players get a free pass but the moment a nba team fights or a minority on any level they are considered thugs. It's simple if they are black their thugs and if they are white it's a team issue. Got it.

Emerson1
04-04-2012, 05:22 PM
Black people = thugs
mexican people = ????
white people = white trash

The kid talking crap through the fence can be seen earlier throwing a punch to the back of someones head.

Emerson1
04-04-2012, 05:26 PM
WARNING: RACE CARD IS ABOUT TO BE PLAYED.

More of a team issue? Let's be real if these were two black baseball teams the word thug would be all over the place. For some reason Hockey and Baseball players get a free pass but the moment a nba team fights or a minority on any level they are considered thugs. It's simple if they are black their thugs and if they are white it's a team issue. Got it.
Hockey players actually fight. I'm not sure if this is "racist" or not, but every fight I've seen with black people or mexicans involved it's more bouncing around acting like a dumbass with the occasional punch then an actual fight. If you are gonna fight do it like hockey players.

bobcat1
04-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Absolutely terrible sportsmanship. The yellar team was full of cheap shot artists. Probably why they wear yellar.

ctown81
04-05-2012, 08:47 AM
Hockey players actually fight. I'm not sure if this is "racist" or not, but every fight I've seen with black people or mexicans involved it's more bouncing around acting like a dumbass with the occasional punch then an actual fight. If you are gonna fight do it like hockey players.

So since hockey players have "better" fights it's ok but blacks and mexicans are thugs because of their fighting styles? Not trying to be funny at all, just want to make sure I got your point.

Emerson1
04-05-2012, 10:17 AM
So since hockey players have "better" fights it's ok but blacks and mexicans are thugs because of their fighting styles? Not trying to be funny at all, just want to make sure I got your point.
pretty much if you fight like a dumbass. If Anderson Silva or Rampage Jackson got in a fight on the street I wouldn't call them a thug.