PDA

View Full Version : Barbers Hill vs Liberty

eagle04
10-10-2003, 10:31 AM
I can't wait until next week when we dominate the field in Liberty's house. It should be a good game. After the upset that's gonna happen tonight, they'll be focused on coming out stronger than ever, but it'll never be strong enough for THE HILL. Good luck Liberty... you'll need it.... it's gonna be sweet winning in your place.

spike
10-10-2003, 10:35 AM
Eagle, you better not let the BH coaches see you doing this. I know for a fact that Don and Kenneth are both look unfovorably at giving other schools bulletin board information.

Not that BH has not dominated the Panthers in the last few yeaers, but even though you guys are undefeated in District the Panthers are undefeated period!

Don't overlook Splendora. If you guys don't stop having the turnovers you have had this year, Splendora could take advantage of it and win tonight, and I know that Liberty is good enough this year to take advantage of any leverage you give them. Don't count your eagles before they hatch.

RBARKER
10-10-2003, 01:03 PM
exactly Spike, Need to beat Splendora first before talking about Liberty. Liberty has a good team and if the Eagles go into their stadium thinking they will lay down it won't happen. The Liberty/ BH game will be a hard fought battle to the end. But as I said Splendora is in our way for a district title tonight. Take care of business Eagles good luck.

the-O-fence
10-10-2003, 02:10 PM
I dont think I would look past Splendora, they are a good team and could sneak in on you if you ain't careful.

shellman54
10-10-2003, 02:31 PM
i agree, take one game at a time. hey, how is the weather looking over at the hill? thinking about coming to the game, and need to know if i need to bring an umbrella or anything

spike
10-10-2003, 03:17 PM
Bring it just in case. I am just glad that I amin the booth tonight so even if it does rain I will be high and dry.

Good luck to the eagles tonight, but watch the turnovers in the mud tonight, don't give Splendora a reason to think that they are capable of winning the game. Start on the first play.

shellman54
10-10-2003, 03:30 PM
spike, check your pm

RBARKER
10-10-2003, 06:09 PM
Well its one hour till game time the weather looks like it might hold. There has been a light drizzel today but, nothing much the field should be drained pretty good by now but I'm sure it will get muddy. Goodluck Eagles

LP57
10-11-2003, 12:47 AM
panthers over eagles in our house. we take the crown next wk. you guys wont end our streak

eagle.eyes
10-11-2003, 07:08 AM
OUR STREAK?......HMMMMM!

pgamgt1982
10-11-2003, 07:27 AM
This is going to be the highlighted game of the year in this district. I know its going to be a good one.

LP57
10-11-2003, 12:40 PM
gatta get this post back up to the top

bhillfan
10-11-2003, 02:14 PM
good luck to both teams, this is gonna be a battle to see who wants the district championship more, like i said earlier im not gonna trash talk, ill leave it to our team to do all the talkin with our pads on the field, good luck guys

RBARKER
10-11-2003, 10:35 PM
Well folks it's finially here liberty vs BH. BH will prepare well this week and get ready to go to Liberty and continue its distridt winning streak, which I believe is at 26 games. Oddly enough the last time BH lost a District game was in 1998 to???? You guessed it Liberty 38-30.I think BH has the advantage in this game due to the schedule they have played so far. BH has played teams that have a overall winning percentage where as Liberty has not. I know all of this is bull because it doesn't matter all that matters is what team comes to play friday night and I think that Team will be Barbers Hill.

BH 21
Liberty 14

crunkandfocused
10-12-2003, 01:24 AM
No trash talk or predictions for me at the moment. Just wanna say that I believe it is going to be a realtively slow first half. But come second half both teams are gonna pick it up for what should turn out to be a great game. Good luck to both teams.

<small>[ October 12, 2003, 01:26 AM: Message edited by: crunkandfocused ]</small>

eagle04
10-13-2003, 12:42 PM
LP57, we are going to end yall's streak.. your team will have one more losing season after yall play us. You don't want this post to get back to the top because everyone will see how you thought the Panthers might actually win when everyone knows that the hill will dominate the whole game, not just the 2nd half like all of your other games. It might be a good game, but yall better become a first half team because if you don't, we'll be so far ahead by the half that you won't be able to come back. Good luck for Friday...

Pudlugger
10-13-2003, 01:18 PM
This should be an exciting game. Liberty has plenty of momentum and would like nothing more to knock off BH. On the other hand BH is a very disciplined and well rounded team that always comes to play. The Eagles will not take this game lightly, they will be prpared and will take the game to Liberty on the first play. I think it will be a high scoring game with BH winning by a td. Good luck to both teams and hope for a clean and injury free game! :)