PDA

View Full Version : I had a great Valentine's day weekend with my family...

SintonFan
02-17-2003, 04:13 AM
Wed night:

I came home home early much to my wife and kid's delight.

Thur night:

Continued the suprise by taking my wife out to Alamo Cafe and seeing "How to lose a guy in 10 days." (This movie was too funny!)

Fri night:

We(my wife and I) were treated to some great company from some nice friends. Afterward, Valentine's Day was in full bloom. :)

Sat night:

A very busy, gloomy day in the beginning. Played with the kids after 2:00 when the storm went away.
The day ended up in a wonderful night.

Tonight(Sunday):

Glorious weather. Played with the kids outside for the second day. Momma and me watched a movie and played, too. Hehe, I even downloaded Yanni tonight while smoking a cig! What a nice moon tonight! No rings, just a clean, clear sky!

I've been away from this forum since New Years. All of you need to stop worrying about your ranking.
It's not important. Only how you react, respond and interact is important. We all are friends here, huh?

<small>[ February 17, 2003, 03:17 AM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

sinton66
02-17-2003, 07:14 AM
Well, it's good to have you back bro. We have missed you around here.

vet93
02-17-2003, 09:58 AM
Spending time with your wife and kids...that is what it is all about!! What an investment in love in their lives...you will be richly blessed.

Old Dog
02-17-2003, 04:13 PM
Good to have you posting again. I certainly agree with not worrying about ratings because sure does distract from the exchange of good thoughts!

Chris Hart
02-17-2003, 07:46 PM
Glad to hear the homelife is going great for you Sintonfan. A good wife and healthy kids, who could ask for more? :)

SintonFan
02-17-2003, 11:54 PM
Thanks guys.