PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Williams (aggie & former Royal Falcon)

Saggy Aggie
03-28-2012, 06:51 PM
Ruled ineligible for this coming season.

Z-RO
03-28-2012, 08:22 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_VmyB3ZGGdGc/RzSg5gqk3YI/AAAAAAAAARI/ej07kei8b5Y/s400/camron.jpg

coachc45
03-29-2012, 09:33 AM
Any specific reason?

Lion70
03-29-2012, 09:37 AM
Any specific reason?

Transfer from Ou

. He was hoping to get some kind of hardship waiver I believe. He'll redshirt this year

I think this was expected from the start. His reasoning for leaving was to be closer to his daughter. Since she isn't financially dependent of him, I doubt the NCAA saw that as much of a hardship and figured it was a personal choice to leave her in the first place

coachc45
03-29-2012, 10:18 AM
Transfer from Ou

. He was hoping to get some kind of hardship waiver I believe. He'll redshirt this year

I think this was expected from the start. His reasoning for leaving was to be closer to his daughter. Since she isn't financially dependent of him, I doubt the NCAA saw that as much of a hardship and figured it was a personal choice to leave her in the first place

Ok. I figured it was the transfer, the thread made it confusing. He was ineligible the day he decided to transfer and I knew that he would sit out this year, thought I had missed something when the thread made it sound like a new occurance.

1st and goal
03-29-2012, 09:53 PM
Hopefully he'll stay focused, in shape, and out of trouble.

Lion70
03-30-2012, 07:11 PM
Speaking of brandon Williams, it was announced today by the university that his waiver has not even been sent yet. It was premature that he would not get in. In fact, the university is very confident he will get in.

Tejastrue
03-30-2012, 08:36 PM
Speaking of brandon Williams, it was announced today by the university that his waiver has not even been sent yet. It was premature that he would not get in. In fact, the university is very confident he will get in.

Gotta love the internet....:rolleyes:

Lion70
03-31-2012, 07:38 AM
Gotta love the internet....:rolleyes:

Yes we do.

Old Tiger
03-31-2012, 08:50 AM
Why not former Sooner? lol

Saggy Aggie
03-31-2012, 11:23 AM
Could've written that too. Didn't feel like making the title any longer. Does it really matter?

I think everyone here is aware that he transferred to a&m, which is why we're even discussing ineligibility. I think you're looking too hard to find something that isn't there

Manso/V8
03-31-2012, 11:29 AM
Why not former Sooner? lol
well, this is a forum about 3a Texas high school football, and it is of more interest to this board that a former 3a star is transferring from OU to A&M, than if some random player is transferring. If a 5a player was transferring, it likely wouldn't be as interesting to the 3adl folks.

ronwx5x
03-31-2012, 11:51 AM
Could've written that too. Didn't feel like making the title any longer. Does it really matter?

I think everyone here is aware that he transferred to a&m, which is why we're even discussing ineligibility. I think you're looking too hard to find something that isn't there

And you'd be wrong thinking that.

SHSBulldog00
03-31-2012, 12:23 PM
I hope for Brandon's sake he get's the academic's under control so he can participate on the field in the fall.

neck_06
04-01-2012, 01:24 PM
I hope for Brandon's sake he get's the academic's under control so he can participate on the field in the fall.

I didn't realize his academics were in question? Thought it was just about whether or not his transfer waiver would get approved...a waiver which hasn't even been sent yet.

SHSBulldog00
04-01-2012, 05:30 PM
I didn't realize his academics were in question? Thought it was just about whether or not his transfer waiver would get approved...a waiver which hasn't even been sent yet.

Anytime a student transfers school's you have to be careful with the academic side first and foremost. The number of hours transferring and what classes are available for a major in different universities gets really confusing. I transferred in college and there will be a transition period for Brandon as well.