PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Final Four(s)

Bullaholic
03-28-2012, 10:00 AM
Who you like in the men's and women's finals, and to win it all ?

Men's Final Four:

Kentucky vs Louisville
Kansas vs Ohio State

Women's Final Four:

Baylor vs Stanford
ND vs UConn

Everything I have read says without many arguments:

Champions:
Men= Kentucky
Women= Baylor

orange machine
03-28-2012, 10:03 AM

Men's Final Four:

Kentucky vs Louisville
Kansas vs Ohio State

Women's Final Four:

Baylor vs Stanford
ND vs UConn

Champions:
Men= Kentucky
Women= Baylor
That girl that is real tall for Baylor has one deep voice!

HEMOTOXIC
03-28-2012, 10:40 AM
It's a rivalry game between Kentucky and Louisville. I believe that the winner of that game will win the championship and I wouldn't be at all shocked if the Cardinals beat Kentucky.

My picks:

Kentucky
Baylor

Roughneck93
03-28-2012, 10:52 AM
I'm going Kentucky and Baylor as well.

Bullaholic
03-28-2012, 10:54 AM
Kentucky and Louisville fans do not like each other very much---they may need plenty of crowd control for this one.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57405470-504083/march-madness-fistfight-at-dialysis-clinic-between-kentucky-louisville-fans/

StangEm
03-28-2012, 10:55 AM

Men's Final Four:

Kentucky vs Louisville
Kansas vs Ohio State

Women's Final Four:

Baylor vs Stanford
ND vs UConn

Champions:
Men= Kentucky
Women= Baylor

Men's: Kentucky
Women's: Gotta shake things up and say Stanford

MGAR
03-28-2012, 10:57 AM
Men= Kentucky
Women= Baylor

Hurry up and get it over with. Please!!!

jason
03-28-2012, 10:57 AM
saw the end of notre dame/maryland last night, stands were empty...
ive seen more people at a non district 6 man game....

is girls basketball so crappy that even a regional final can't attract more than a thousand or two people?

MGAR
03-28-2012, 11:02 AM

is girls basketball so crappy that even a regional final can't attract more than a thousand or two people?

I wouldn't say it's crappy.. But when you look at the mens tournament there are always upsets... The more Cinderella's there is, the more will watch...

The women have one upset per every blue moon. Why watch if you already know what's going to happen?

Bullaholic
03-28-2012, 11:02 AM

Phil C--Where are you? Get in here and tell jason to show some compassion---you're slipping on defending and promoting women's athletics---shame, shame!

sahen
03-28-2012, 11:15 AM
i think women's basketball has very few general interest fans....you have the fans of each team and then other than that there is not a lot of interest...

for example, if baylor gets knocked out i don't watch the rest of the tournament and i think a lot of teams are that way while the men's tournament has general interest...even though my bears are gone in that one i will watch the final 4 and championship game...heck, i wouldve watched it even if they weren't in it...

the regional finals for baylor (in freaking des moines, iowa) and uconn were pretty full from what i saw on tv...baylor also filled up the first 2 rounds in bowling green but they also stuck us in a tiny gym whose capacity was less than our season ticket base....apparantly notre dame and maryland fans didn't travel well to raleigh...i did not see the stanford regional final but i would assume it was well attended as it was fresno...the final 4 will be well attended as most of the fans probably were waiting til then to go anyway....the drama in the women's game normally doesn't happen til that round as there are typically 3 or 4 teams that are head and shoulders above everyone though that is slowly changing...

pancho villa
03-28-2012, 11:21 AM
I did'nt know this was going on. I might watch the final game. NOT

defense51
03-28-2012, 02:18 PM
The winner of Kentucky-Louisville wins it all, and after watching Kentucky manhandle Baylor I think they have to be the favorite.
Baylor wins it all for the ladies, they are solid in all facets of the game.